Realistic Forsyth replacements.

ollycutts1982

If the squad is so good, why were we so  clueless against a Florest team that had not beaten any team in eight games. The game was entirely predictable after 15 minutes. The formation and style was not going to beat Florest who were by then a goal up. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Rampage said:

If the squad is so good, why were we so  clueless against a Florest team that had not beaten any team in eight games. The game was entirely predictable after 15 minutes. The formation and style was not going to beat Florest who were by then a goal up. 

If man city are so good why did they not beat villa when they are bottom of the league and they are top?

They are human, **** happens.

I honestly think Friday was just a bad day at the office and forest were fired up and fighting for survival. If they had lost they would have been looking straight at the drop zone and lost to us .. It was win or bust. 

As to the thread .. I believe with have cover in all the various names that have been bandied about on here. You have cover in case your number 1 gets injured. At this point with our squad we don't need a new player. Who plays depends on who we are up against. Warnock my first choice .. Solid tough but will struggle against quick tricky wingers so if we know likely opponent the choose accordingly. I don't have enough knowledge of Lowe to comment but I would dearly love to see U21 players stepping up. Don't know if it is the wrong side of the park but in the brief couple of Cameos we have had I really rate Ssasenwankambo. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Forest are better than we gave them credit for.

and we aren't as good as we thought we were.

They are no great shakes, they just raised their game in their cup final.

We're are good, 1 bad day at the office, tiz all, it's how we respond.

Get Ashley in!

Archived