Price of Football

rammieib

The article has been published on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34531731

The report is here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/14_10_15_price_of_football.pdf

i will be the first to moan - the cheapest match day ticket should really say the cheapest ticket to guarantee you a seat for ANY game. Saying we have the joint cheapest at £10 is seriously misleading when it's only a handful of games it counts towards.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buxton is a Typhoo(n) in a tea cup. His name is Brooke Bond (008).If you have any PG tips on how to get him playing again, the storm in the tea cup would be over AnimalisaRam.That guy is a special brew. His fitness however appears to have gone to pot.No, I do not mean that kind of pot. I mean , tea pot., you saucery thing.:D

Oh Whittards off with the tea thing. Bucko just stares at the the jar of mixed herbs until they change to tea at the molecular level. Because they know what's best for them. Back to point, as a plastic who doesn't live in the area any more, I think Derby are at the top of what is variable for championship football. Cheap tickets are limited. It worries me that there are more expensive championship clubs.

Maybe they could do a reduced price for st holders? 

I dont know why they think that the rubbish sold on the concourses is acceptable. It's almost like they think we all expect watery beer and ridiculous prices. £2.20 for a black coffee that tastes nothing like coffee. Noooo! 

Maybe they could do a reduced price for st holders? 

I dont know why they think that the rubbish sold on the concourses is acceptable. It's almost like they think we all expect watery beer and ridiculous prices. £2.20 for a black coffee that tastes nothing like coffee. Noooo! 

It's easy to see why they do it. Just look at the queues! 

Archived