Leeds v Derby moved to 29th December

Day

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And will be shown on sky.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/leeds-united-trip-picked-for-live-sky-coverage-2741320.aspx

Derby County’s Sky Bet Championship fixture at Leeds United in December has been picked for live coverage by Sky Sports.

The Rams’ final game of 2015, at Elland Road, was initially due to take place on Monday 28th December at 3pm.

However, it will now be played on Tuesday 29th December, kicking off at 7:45pm.

To view Derby County’s 2015/16 Fixture List – please follow this link:

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/leeds-united-trip-picked-for-live-sky-coverage-2741320.aspx#WjUTQHpltOPTVXEI.99

Surely good news from the point of view of hoping to pick up points, given they play the gumps two days before so we have an extra day's rest and recuperation, after our Boxing Day Fulham match?

Moving a game from a bank holiday to a working night is still irritating as hell regardless of how much more of a chance it gives us, if anything at all.

Was going to this game,but moving it to a Tuesday night,is not the same,will the trains be running , after 10 o'clock?was going for a good drink,with pals which would be like our new year as most are family men now,so thanks a lot sky,still might go but will be driving now,Please no more games on sky for a few months,it's like we are Manu always on sky lol.Have we been shown more than any other team?

I once spent a night in Leeds for a friend's wedding.

My car got clamped by scammers with my wife sitting in it and despite displaying a disabled badge.

it got pinched the same weekend.

Enjoy your evening in Leeds folk!

Bit harsh leaving your disabled wife in the car while you went to a wedding Steve..........:ph34r:

I think the move was going to happen anyway- Leeds are playing Forest on Sunday, unfortunately not even Leeds can be forced to play two games on consecutive days.

I can remember playing two in two days over Christmas. Barnsley away (won one nil under the bald eagle), then next day beat Leicester (I think) 3-2? Or am I dreaming?

Archived