South Stand Experience.

Rampton

Why did we stick the Brentford fans right next to us in the South Stand yesterday?

In my view, when a visiting team with a small following comes to Derby we should stick them right up in the top corner and then allocate the next block to the left (looking up from the pitch) to floating Derby fans. Giving the floaters a "South Stand Experience"

As the South Stand is sold out it makes good business sense, surely?

What do you reckon?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep them next to us. First half some of theirs were really gobby and making themselves look like tits and one got that wound up he was slobbering, second half the banter was more good natured and at the end of the game it was all "see ya lads" and saying what a laugh it had been.

I doubt they would be able to sell any more South Stand tickets because of getting in and out safely and keeping the segregation in the concourse.

i think I remember them saying that more tickets can be sold to Derby fans in the East Stand though, but I don't think it's happened yet, we haven't had the demand for one of the clubs with a small away following.

Unfortunately the attractive games where we could sell more home tickets are usually ones where the away club take the full allocation.

I dropped a email about this to brandon furse as i agree with what is being said,  the reply i got was that the away fans are pushed nearer to the south stand so potentially another block in the east can be opened for home fans, id prefer away fans nearer the east so the whole south stand can see them and sing at them, not just the block nearest, against burnley i couldnt even see them.and im sat right behind the goal.

We cant open another block in the south due to the concourse lay out below.

Dissapointed with the SS this season. It's been pooh 

And you have to go back about 2 years to the last song that was anywhere near amusing.

Humour just doesn't exist in the ipro. 

Bradley Johnson gave us an easy set up and we can't even come up with a decent chant about that. 

I'm not a song snob. I'll sing almost anything just to make noise (apart from Collymore because it was like over a decade ago). But it gets really boring sometimes and quite often people just can't be arsed with the boring "There's only one [insert name]" 

There's no humour and there's no originality. People just get a bit bored I think. 

Dissapointed with the SS this season. It's been pooh 

And you have to go back about 2 years to the last song that was anywhere near amusing.

Humour just doesn't exist in the ipro. 

Bradley Johnson gave us an easy set up and we can't even come up with a decent chant about that. 

I'm not a song snob. I'll sing almost anything just to make noise (apart from Collymore because it was like over a decade ago). But it gets really boring sometimes and quite often people just can't be arsed with the boring "There's only one [insert name]" 

There's no humour and there's no originality. People just get a bit bored I think. 

Johnny Russell had a great song at Dundee, and we couldn't even be bothered to keep it. 

Guess repeating Barmy Army and clapping like we have brain injuries is more alluring. 

Johnny Russell had a great song at Dundee, and we couldn't even be bothered to keep it. 

Guess repeating Barmy Army and clapping like we have brain injuries is more alluring. 

What does it even mean? We're about as mental as David Cameron. I thought the barmy army was summat to do with cricket?

Should have died with TBE era. 

I still join in. I just suspect the atmosphere is mostly rubbish because people are a bit bored. 

I mean take Chris Martin for instance. Has the same name as one of the most famous musicians in the world. What clever play on that do we use as a chant?

The Fernando Torres Liverpool chant. 

It's better than nowt. There's just nothing witty. Andre Wisdom was the last song that had any humour.

What does it even mean? We're about as mental as David Cameron. I thought the barmy army was summat to do with cricket?

I still join in. I just suspect the atmosphere is mostly rubbish because people are a bit bored. 

I mean take Chris Martin for instance. Has the same name as one of the most famous musicians in the world. What clever play on that do we use as a chant?

It's better than nowt. There's just nothing witty. Andre Wisdom was the last song that had any humour.

People could at least sing Derby Army... sounds similar I know but it's at least relevant.

II guess when CM gets stick from the opposing fans we could use Adam and the Ants' Prince Charming.

Chris Martin, Chris Martin 

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of

Cant believe we're adopting that du du du du Bradley Johnson...

Oooh We love Bradley Johnson, but he started with the scum,

He went to Norwich City, for a reasonable transfer sum

And then we broke our record, spent all our transfer kitty,

He turned up at the iPro and he signed for Derby City

Lyrical/comedy genius' must be able to think of something better, that's literally took me 30 seconds and it's better than that Stevie Howard pile of *****!

Archived