Why's Sam Rush so quiet these days

Curtains

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another surreal thread from the Salvador Dali of the forum. 

He's the CEO. He's not a player or coach.

During the transfer window we saw a lot of him as we were signing players and after that window when the the public face of the club revolves around playing games we haven't.

I don't think Scooby Doo would much help from Shaggy ,Freddie, Thelma and Daphne to solve this mystery. 

The last time we saw him was when Johnny Russell extended his contract. That was the last time you'd expect to have seen him.

No Pub Tours. 

Went to the Ripley one and a few Forest fans in the pub at the time. 

Have the club gone teetotal 

I thought Rush had a significant investment in the club along with Mel?

I doubt we'd look to get rid of, I think our bigger concern would be him being poached by a premier league club.

But yes, for the time being, it's in season and in the hands of the team and Clement. I'm sure if a big new commercial partner comes in or what ever the goatie of doom will be out to tell us all about it.

That's correct I believe he is a director of Derby County, GELLAW & Global Derby (UK) ltd all registered at Ipro stadium. 

Hes going no where, he is an invaluable assistant to MM

Director he definitely is.

He also had some shares in Derby County (around 5%) which I looked up with companies house prior to the takeover from Mel. I assume Mel bought these out as the reports when the story came out that Mel had taken over said complete ownership.

I'd like Sam to still have some shares. It will at least for me show a share of commitment to the club.

Sam is ambitious and has proved himself. He is also very capable.

I see him at a top 6  premier club within the next 12 months - unfortunately I don't think that will be us

Good luck to him - he was prepared to take on the tough decisions (like getting rid of Nigel) that needed taking. 

He has done a great job for Derby County and now doesn't owe us anything.

Sam is ambitious and has proved himself. He is also very capable.

I see him at a top 6  premier club within the next 12 months - unfortunately I don't think that will be us

Good luck to him - he was prepared to take on the tough decisions (like getting rid of Nigel) that needed taking. 

He has done a great job for Derby County and now doesn't owe us anything.

think he would be immense at the FA... Think he could work wonders there

Done a good job for Derby County,bit soon to judge ain,t it After two years at the club,sacked 1 manager--1Head coach,and lost his Director of football.The american owners gave up ,and sold to a very rich Mel Morris.

When he came on board the club was stable and with a quality squad,ask steve Maclaren who was his man to get the job

done.We finished 10th when he arrived .and Mel Morris has taken the gamble to invest heavily with  the goal, riches of the premier league  

It,s dreamland for us all,What ever happens thank you Mel Morris,

Point is on a american tight budget with Sam Rush  we ended 8th in the championship  with his european system for the

club.Another effort to move forward is costing millions.

fingers crossed

Done a good job for Derby County,bit soon to judge ain,t it After two years at the club,sacked 1 manager--1Head coach,and lost his Director of football.The american owners gave up ,and sold to a very rich Mel Morris.

When he came on board the club was stable and with a quality squad,ask steve Maclaren who was his man to get the job

done.We finished 10th when he arrived .and Mel Morris has taken the gamble to invest heavily with  the goal, riches of the premier league  

Point is on a american tight budget with Sam Rush  we ended 8th in the championship  with his european system for the

fingers crossed

You and Ronnie - are you sharing the chips, or sharing the piss you coat them with?

The bloke is probably very happy to get on with his job quietly behind the scenes now that the transfer window is shut and Mel is taking a more active role than Appleby was, and no doubt he is still increasing the clubs revenue with new sponsors like the one's that have signed up for the North West corner boxes.

fingers crossed

You do realise that there is a bit more to Sam Rush's job than on field performances right?

Archived