I-Pro Sponsorship

ronnieronalde

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sponsorship must be incredibly effective.

Until I read this topic I honestly thought that ipro was somehow a subsidiary of Apple and was sme kind of mini computer.

As for "Just Eat" I thought that was a joke, why not have "or die!" on the shorts?

Call it the New Baseball Ground ......end of!

Lots of people answered you on here Ronnie. Giving you answers on where to go etc... Yet you've choose to be confrontational when someone questions you and the language you use....

Think you were spoiling for a fight yet again.... Don't think you'll be happy until you fall out with everyone. 

Sponsorship must be incredibly effective.

Until I read this topic I honestly thought that ipro was somehow a subsidiary of Apple and was sme kind of mini computer.

As for "Just Eat" I thought that was a joke, why not have "or die!" on the shorts?

Call it the New Baseball Ground ......end of!

I know the memories of the BBG hold strong still but let's be honest, it's a ridiculous name for a football stadium. 

Whereas that "passive" aggressive language you've just used toward me? How does that make you look?

You're calling me a pessimistic know nothing know it all looking to stir up trouble and outrage? How do YOU get away with that?.

I don't think people tend to have a go, I see it in black and white, it gets ignored, then I stand my ground, it gets worse progressively through the thread, i stand my ground some more, then I get banned.

Let me ask an honest question of those of you having a go.

If one of your more intelligent, successful and well educated friends sent you an email saying he thought I-pro (not Derby County but i-pro) might be in trouble and sent you a PDF with details of why. 

Would you post about it or would you ignore it?

I would post about it, but without attempting to make wild implications in a topic I know nothing about, as you have done. It would be fine if you were simply informing and discussing but you've tried to spin it negatively. And it's not just you that gets criticised for that, plenty of people come here and talk rubbish. They all get the same response for their utter lunacy.

I know the memories of the BBG hold strong still but let's be honest, it's a ridiculous name for a football stadium. 

In the 80's they held an exhibition baseball game before a match.  Hitter was in the corner of Normanton and kids pen.  It was krap

Lots of people answered you on here Ronnie. Giving you answers on where to go etc... Yet you've choose to be confrontational when someone questions you and the language you use....

Think you were spoiling for a fight yet again.... Don't think you'll be happy until you fall out with everyone. 

how do you know i've chosen to ignore the advice YOU gave mafia? You're the only one who told me about the fans forum. I haven't seen any other "answers on where to go"

Where have I been confrontational?

Do you mean my reply to being called a know nothing know it all looking to cause trouble?

I'm the one spoiling for a fight? Again. not once have any of my posts been personal attacks or sarcastic digs.

I'm not sure what is going on really nut it's certainly not me looking to fall out with everyone.

Why don't you all just look at the figurees and make up your own minds instead of jumping down my throat?

I would post about it, but without attempting to make wild implications in a topic I know nothing about, as you have done. It would be fine if you were simply informing and discussing but you've tried to spin it negatively. And it's not just you that gets criticised for that, plenty of people come here and talk rubbish. They all get the same response for their utter lunacy.

How do you judge that I know nothing about it Tombo? How am I spinning it negatively?

Have you taken the time to read any of the files at companies house? For any of i-pro sport management (CVA), i-pro sport media (dissolved 6th August 2013), i-pro sport corporation (security trustee appointed Sept 2015) i-pro sport innovation (incorporated March 2013, dissolved September 2014) or i-pro sport distribution ltd which has filed a registration of change (will be available in 15 days)

Have you checked out how many of the wholesalers listed on their own website that i-pro is actually on sale at? Have you looked at the history of the company or it's directors? (including Milltech who they listed on their CVA as owing 500 grand to, and e-careers)

Did you look at when those i-pro companies were formed and when and how many of them have since been dissolved, did you look at when the CEO was appointed then quit? Did you look at how often the directors have resigned at one firm and been appointed at the next subsidiary? Did you look at the career background of the marketing director?

Did you look into the fact they didn't even buy the 9,95 domain name from godaddy for the Stadium naming rights deal? Did you check how many employees they had upon signing this 7m pound deal? Did you check where they were based? Did you check the product range and packaging material they were using?

Did you check the history of Cliff Bogle's last soft drinks venture Soccerade? Who sponsored the homeless world cup and had Christiano Ronaldo as their ambassador but still went bust?

I tried the simply informing part when the deal was signed, funnily enough I took a lot of stick then as well. That's why i've kept a close eye on it, when people call me an idiot and tell me I'm wrong and I've got no idea, I tend to try to prove to them that i'm not an idiot.

There are enough people reading this thread for the question to have been asked and answered officially by now.

I'm not making any accusations or spinning anything negatively, I'm simply listing some publicly available facts about i-pro and asking a question. 

Is i-pro able to keep it's sponsorship and stadium naming rights commitments of paying 7m over 7 years.

It's got nowt to do with trying to spin anything negatively towards Derby County, all of the questions/doubts I'm having are aimed squarely at i-pro.

How do you judge that I know nothing about it Tombo? How am I spinning it negatively?

Have you taken the time to read any of the files at companies house? For any of i-pro sport management (CVA), i-pro sport media (dissolved 6th August 2013), i-pro sport corporation (security trustee appointed Sept 2015) i-pro sport innovation (incorporated March 2013, dissolved September 2014) or i-pro sport distribution ltd which has filed a registration of change (will be available in 15 days)

Have you checked out how many of the wholesalers listed on their own website that i-pro is actually on sale at? Have you looked at the history of the company or it's directors? (including Milltech who they listed on their CVA as owing 500 grand to, and e-careers)

Did you look at when those i-pro companies were formed and when and how many of them have since been dissolved, did you look at when the CEO was appointed then quit? Did you look at how often the directors have resigned at one firm and been appointed at the next subsidiary? Did you look at the career background of the marketing director?

Did you look into the fact they didn't even buy the 9,95 domain name from godaddy for the Stadium naming rights deal? Did you check how many employees they had upon signing this 7m pound deal? Did you check where they were based? Did you check the product range and packaging material they were using?

Did you check the history of Cliff Bogle's last soft drinks venture Soccerade? Who sponsored the homeless world cup and had Christiano Ronaldo as their ambassador but still went bust?

I tried the simply informing part when the deal was signed, funnily enough I took a lot of stick then as well. That's why i've kept a close eye on it, when people call me an idiot and tell me I'm wrong and I've got no idea, I tend to try to prove to them that i'm not an idiot.

There are enough people reading this thread for the question to have been asked and answered officially by now.

I'm not making any accusations or spinning anything negatively, I'm simply listing some publicly available facts about i-pro and asking a question. 

Is i-pro able to keep it's sponsorship and stadium naming rights commitments of paying 7m over 7 years.

It's got nowt to do with trying to spin anything negatively towards Derby County, all of the questions/doubts I'm having are aimed squarely at i-pro.

I don't think they are members on here.

No, I haven't done any of those things, because I don't have a vendetta and I've got better things to do. 

No, I haven't done any of those things, because I don't have a vendetta and I've got better things to do. 

My career background involves researching companies, their financial stability, sales channels, production facilities, profit and loss, cost of sales, market positions, employee retention and turnover, CEO leadership style.

So while you call it a vendetta, I call it keeping my toe in. I love it. 

Without knowing your facts or bothering to check mine, I'd possibly be right in saying you're the one who is making wild implications on a thread you know nothing about Tombo, yet if I post that no doubt someone will come back and tell me I'm being confrontational.

How's the book coming along Ronnie?

it's around two weeks away Boycie, thanks for asking.

There was a small delay due to a couple of the donation transactions being rejected by the fundraising page which delayed release of the funds but it's on track for the end of the month.

Archived