Stupid/Silly things heard at the match today: Brentford

drgoodspeak

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't. This was after the Burnley game where Hendrick played the best pass of the game when he came on, got Russell round the back of their defence.

Ha just opened that thread and that was from the op. Hendrick was decent vs burnley but at the start of the season he was awful. To see the best of hendrick we need to play him further up like we did today

Ha just opened that thread and that was from the op. Hendrick was decent vs burnley but at the start of the season he was awful. To see the best of hendrick we need to play him further up like we did today

So, not remove him from the matchday squad completely like the OP in that other thread was calling for.

yeah, I deliberately linked that thread because it's the same OP who made this thread :lol: thought it might count as a stupid thing heard :ph34r:

What a difference a win makes. Even the gobsh1te woman behind me didn't really deliver her usual cr4p.

All she could muster was a "He's like an American Footballer that guy!" After about 60 minutes. My only notes would be, learn his name love! (Bradley Johnson)

Bloke next to me said "well, whats your prediction?"

me : " 2 nil"

i disgraced myself later on though when that new sponge head ran on with a .....

"oh fkn hell no" 

Didn't hear anything funny but saw some fool go flat over on his back and had to be picked up by the steward whilst trying to catch the ball ! If your on here own up ! (North stand )

For a moment I thought I'd - I mean he'd - hurt himself

(no, it wasn't me. I'm on Row X)

Proper barny at the top of the south stand when somebody sang "how **** must you be, we're winning at home" some bloke really took it to heart and blasted him for being negative and the pair of them had a full blown rant at each other for a few minutes.

Didn't hear what he said but Russell said something pretty stupid to the ref and got himself foolishly booked. 

Oh that was a bit stupid. 

Wasn't the ref telling him to step back and Russell was claiming he was already the distance?

Your not going to change the refs mind. He's not going to say "oh ok then. Just this once you little rascal". Just do what he asks.

What did Thorne do to get booked?

Archived