Stupid/Silly things heard at the match today: Brentford

drgoodspeak

Its amazing how many people have no idea at all about football.

Chris Martin guarantees us 20+ goals a season, holds the ball up, wins freekicks, has a lovely touch, brings others into play,.he's big, strong and brave. He takes some fearful stick and gives it back in spades....top player on a free transfer.

Pound for pound he's not far off our best ever signing.

*tin hat on*

and he was a Clough freebie!

*doffs tin hat*

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can hardly blame him for getting mad at the ref as he knows he is suppose to use line thing now. I say russle had every right to say something. 

Doesn't have to use it... At discretion.   If Russell refuses to get back or answer back to the ref he's going to get cautioned. Not the referees fault here!

Some guy that sits near me was actually counting the number of passes we were stringing together aloud because he's one of these fucktards who thinks that if you've not created a chance within 3 passes then you're not getting it forward quickly enough. 

If you were wondering; pass 12 was the one that instigated the attack and by pass 15 Forsyth had whipped a cross in that had to be well defended. 

That's how Sam Allardyce used to play the game, and it's really negative football. It ended up being a long pass on the 4th or 5th pass due to players panicking with the ball. It's an old theory from an outdated book on how to play football.

I'm also a massive fan of Chris Martin. Offers a hell of a lot and his vision and touch is up there with the best.

Parked up in west stand with the ultras i never hear any daft comments.

its very cerebral.

we try to influence the outcome by sheer power of thought.

on saturday i had just succeeded in willing the ball into their 6 yard box only to be distracted when south stand started that daft 'west stand west stand give us a song' nonsense. Totally ruined it and cost us a third goal.

Best I've heard this season behind me was a derby fan , getting totally exasperated with our first half performance against Leeds saying : "come on Leeds, get another". When I turned around to voice my comment on his words his eyes were popping out of his head like he was about to explode.

Jonny just got fed up and voiced it .. First There was a load of shirt pulling in front of me and the lino and we didn't get the free kick .. It went the other way, then the Brentford player pinched some yards. Jonny couldn't keep quiet and do as he was told by the ref who was being petty .. Result .. Yellow card. He ought to know better but we've all done it. The ref wasn't exactly the consultative sort as I remarked at the time in the mildest of terms ( I am fibbing about the last bit ) 

Jonny just got fed up and voiced it .. First There was a load of shirt pulling in front of me and the lino and we didn't get the free kick .. It went the other way, then the Brentford player pinched some yards. Jonny couldn't keep quiet and do as he was told by the ref who was being petty .. Result .. Yellow card. He ought to know better but we've all done it. The ref wasn't exactly the consultative sort as I remarked at the time in the mildest of terms ( I am fibbing about the last bit ) 

I'm going to guess you missed a fair few of the letters out of the word 'consultant'.

Archived