What could it be?

Mostyn6

This would be a terrible appointment!!

Imagine how many "injuries!?" We would have if she was club doctor. 

There would be a queue the length of Moorfarm every Monday morning.

I know a few of us on here would try to sneak into the queue too :wub:

All with groin strains.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see a nipple!!

You've already nearly closed us down once mozzy, for a similar offence. 

Filthy bugger.

there's only one filthy bugger here. You see a nipple, all I see is a ball that is not match regulation and I am also concerned it may also not be inflated to the correct PSI

The man coming is David Burke who Clement knows well . There's a top scout joining the ranks to, Jon Howard.

so we will have swapped our staff for brighton's ex-chief of football operations?

If Chris Evans is off and being replaced by a bloke that Clement knows would I be fair to think this is on Clements advice or am I putting 2+2 and getting 6?

Also hearing a Clement interview after the Burnley game he spoke about Weimann not being a wide man but a striker and having to change the formation around to get Bent into the team. 

With Pearce not even in the squad I'm getting this feeling of unhappiness with some signings not really fitting in.

But then we are led to believe Clement gets a say in the signings. Surely they haven't all been forced on him?

Just thinking out loud here, am I barking up the wrong tree?....

If Chris Evans is off and being replaced by a bloke that Clement knows would I be fair to think this is on Clements advice or am I putting 2+2 and getting 6?

Also hearing a Clement interview after the Burnley game he spoke about Weimann not being a wide man but a striker and having to change the formation around to get Bent into the team. 

With Pearce not even in the squad I'm getting this feeling of unhappiness with some signings not really fitting in.

But then we are led to believe Clement gets a say in the signings. Surely they haven't all been forced on him?

Just thinking out loud here, am I barking up the wrong tree?....

Your theory is a game of two halves or in this case  a summer of two halves.

The first half of the summer window transfers were done deals or virtually done deals and Clement had no or little say.

In the second half of the summer Clement had more of a say, whether that is in terms of specifically stating players he wants or highlighting the type of player.

Interesting to see Clement agreeing with me and Bris that the signings of Weimann and Ince created selection and tactical problems.

@andthentherewasthree  

Archived