What could it be?

Mostyn6

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Andy Garner or Gary Crosby that was the real assistant manager? You know, during all that time when Metgod was pretending to be but was actually just a regular old coach? One of them was actually supposed to be assistant but seemed to just pick his arse and do nowt for 4 and a half years as far as we could see.

Was it Andy Garner or Gary Crosby that was the real assistant manager? You know, during all that time when Metgod was pretending to be but was actually just a regular old coach? One of them was actually supposed to be assistant but seemed to just pick his arse and do nowt for 4 and a half years as far as we could see.

Why is the person or persons who spend millions on players for Derby County kept secret.

We as fans like to know who is responsible for the players brought here.

For a poor signing we could blame the manager,think of all the flack Cloughie got for a poor signing.,s

Some one is responsible,and it cant be Mel Morris because he own s    the club and will rely on people

with experience of running a football club on the playing side.

Must be the Director of football and Head Coach,

Not a dig at the player,s at the club..

I think it is a committee of Morris--Rush--Evans------------Clements. .

Must be Evans to blame for bad signings because he,s gone or is it,.

And to enlighten you or we as you put it.

The club did not have a assistant manager.that was Brian Clough.

And i thank them all for helping the club at a difficult time,and for bringing in some cheap quality players,

And a nice word stability

Why is the person or persons who spend millions on players for Derby County kept secret.

For a poor signing we could blame the manager,think of all the flack Cloughie got for a poor signing.,s

Some one is responsible,and it cant be Mel Morris because he own s    the club and will rely on people

And i thank them all for helping the club at a difficult time,and for bringing in some cheap quality players,

that's twice you posted something like this. Why are you wanting someone to blame so much? If there's someone to blame, fine, if there isn't, there isn't.

What worries me is that in the history of EVERY club ever, EVERY manager has made bad signings. In my lifetime, Arthur Cox wasted money, Jim Smith wasted money, Colin Todd wasted money, Gregory & Burley & Brown didn't have any to spend, Davies wasted money, Jewell wasted money, Clough wasted plenty so why would you not expect the current regime to make bad signings?

He's gone - get over it, wipe your eyes, blow your nose and move on.

and the He's gone - get over it, wipe your eyes, blow your nose and move on.

s

I hope to move forward  with the  club ,the next phase , with Maclaren and a head of recruitment in Evans.

A new owner in Mel Morris ,A new Head Coach in Clements ,A massive investment in players 30 million this summer.

All made possible because stability was achieved by the owners and Clough,

certain people want to.take a dig ,and its  not right ,i have the right to move on but defend my club

from snide comments of the past they should move on i have ,

Two seasons now and still waiting for the promised land,hoping the ,for the best 

Archived