Hull away on SKY

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh ******* no mark *****. Can't wait for all the Rupert Murdoch sympathisers to pop up now they can finally catch a game. 

Really starting to to wish we were **** again, at least then we could sort out away games months ahead without the ***** at Sky getting involved. 

Was as well looking forward to this as well, would be nice to see us as a club sort something out for the fans going to these games at some point. 

Ahhhh ******* no mark *****. Can't wait for all the Rupert Murdoch sympathisers to pop up now they can finally catch a game. 

Really starting to to wish we were **** again, at least then we could sort out away games months ahead without the ***** at Sky getting involved. 

Was as well looking forward to this as well, would be nice to see us as a club sort something out for the fans going to these games at some point. 

poor lamb. Drop the club a line. Ask if they could make us unattractive for TV. 

Sod the rest of us who now get to watch another game. 

poor lamb. Drop the club a line. Ask if they could make us unattractive for TV. 

Sod the rest of us who now get to watch another game. 

Selfish half-hubcap-stealer. The Brighton massif that is i-Ram will be delighted too.

;)

Exactly.

Those bleating about not being able to go or not being able to follow through with half-laid plans and notions to do this or that, you're as bad as that Norwegian bloke who blubbed to Radio Derby.

I've just booked my hotel in Hull for the trip, thanks very much - unfortunately we can't get in where we wanted in Brid, so it's now Scarborough. Are you going?

Oh sorry, what was I thinking? We're not playing Tranmere, Liverpool or Everton.

I've just booked my hotel in Hull for the trip, thanks very much - unfortunately we can't get in where we wanted in Brid, so it's now Scarborough. Are you going?

Oh sorry, what was I thinking? We're not playing Tranmere, Liverpool or Everton.

just swap the blooking to Friday then. Spend the Saturday in brid  instead

Friday night football, brilliant nice excuse to get out from missus. A bit of extra revenue for the club win win

Surely the revenue goes to the home team? On which point, Sam Rush said last year that when we're at home on Sky we only get £80k per match which doesn't properly compensate the club for the loss of revenue. But we have no choice and if they pick the game, we have to go along with it.

That said, I think the exposure is good and I don't mind Friday night football as it means I can have more of a life at the weekend!

Archived