Hull away on SKY

DEL

We are just a slag to sky, if you take the money expect to be screwed over at their pleasure.

Know what your`e saying . But Sky has bred a whole load of " alleged fans" who can`t be bothered to get of there arses and actually attend a match.They think buy wearing a football shirt and going down the pub they are supporting there team.(One of my pet hates)

I was at flamingo land the other Sunday and noticed quite a few more penis heads with Manure shirts on than the usual token 1/2 dozen or so that are normally spotted.

Passing the sports bar in flamingo land later in the afternoon I realised they were on Sky playing Swansea so popped in for cider and to cheer the Swans on.It made my day those Manure shirt wearing ****** thought Wayne Rooney was only 2" high 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selfish half-hubcap-stealer. The Brighton massif that is i-Ram will be delighted too.

;)

Very happy me. Means I can continue to live a life, and see my football team regularly. The only annoyance today is that I will have to buy a ticket for Tuesday's game in Reading. Been hoping all week that Uncle Rupert might come in late and save me the price of a ticket and petrol money.  Ah well, when I ring the ticket office today I will make sure the club know I am a half fan, and that way hopefully they won't place me anywhere near the full fans, all of whom seem to be miserable with an overwhelming sense of entitlement. 

Very happy me. Means I can continue to live a life, and see my football team regularly. The only annoyance today is that I will have to buy a ticket for Tuesday's game in Reading. Been hoping all week that Uncle Rupert might come in late and save me the price of a ticket and petrol money.  Ah well, when I ring the ticket office today I will make sure the club know I am a half fan, and that way hopefully they won't place me anywhere near the full fans, all of whom seem to be miserable with an overwhelming sense of entitlement. 

Can't you find an illegal stream for Reading? It would save you so much trouble. That M23/M25/M4 nonsense might take you almost 2 hours.

Know what your`e saying . But Sky has bred a whole load of " alleged fans" who can`t be bothered to get of there arses and actually attend a match.They think buy wearing a football shirt and going down the pub they are supporting there team.(One of my pet hates)

I was at flamingo land the other Sunday and noticed quite a few more penis heads with Manure shirts on than the usual token 1/2 dozen or so that are normally spotted.

Passing the sports bar in flamingo land later in the afternoon I realised they were on Sky playing Swansea so popped in for cider and to cheer the Swans on.It made my day those Manure shirt wearing ****** thought Wayne Rooney was only 2" high 

Or don't have the disposable income, or are too far away.

Sky has allowed so many more people to watch their team play. 

On the negative side, Sky has spawned a whole load of sanctimony regarding part-time supporters and glory hunters.

Swings and roundabouts.

Or don't have the disposable income, or are too far away.

Sky has allowed so many more people to watch their team play. 

On the negative side, Sky has spawned a whole load of sanctimony regarding part-time supporters and glory hunters.

Swings and roundabouts.

You take yourself, and others, far too seriously. I daresay it's the Liverpool 'victim mentality' rubbing off on you.

;)

You take yourself, and others, far too seriously. I daresay it's the Liverpool 'victim mentality' rubbing off on you.

;)

Nobody else is going to take me seriously.

To be totally serious for a second. My comments on this thread were meant to show that we all support our team in our own ways. Many of us can't go to games and while we appreciate that Sky does mess about with people's plans, we do all get to see our team play more these days.

Less seriously, will those that complain about missing this or that complain about promotion because with fewer games, there will be less chance to complain about the fixture list?

Nobody else is going to take me seriously.

To be totally serious for a second. My comments on this thread were meant to show that we all support our team in our own ways. Many of us can't go to games and while we appreciate that Sky does mess about with people's plans, we do all get to see our team play more these days.

Less seriously, will those that complain about missing this or that complain about promotion because with fewer games, there will be less chance to complain about the fixture list?

Re your last point, undoubtedly.

PS The 'half fan' thing is a long-running joke only aimed at I-ram

poor lamb. Drop the club a line. Ask if they could make us unattractive for TV. 

Sod the rest of us who now get to watch another game. 

Well tbh football isn't for the fans that don't go. Good for you that you now get to watch it but **** the fans that turnout every saturday ay ..

Wrong. It's for everyone.

Exactly, so 3pm on a Saturday, as it has been for the past 100 odd years. 

As a fellow ram based in the North West will I be seeing you at Preston, Burnley, Blackburn ? Or shall I keep my fingers crossed that sky pick them so you can tune in. 

You have your aim too high Eddie; just keeps going over my head.  Let's meet up on Tuesday and you can see I have no legs. Proper half fan me.

Been legless a time or two myself, but it's only temporary.

Exactly, so 3pm on a Saturday, as it has been for the past 100 odd years. 

As a fellow ram based in the North West will I be seeing you at Preston, Burnley, Blackburn ? Or shall I keep my fingers crossed that sky pick them so you can tune in. 

More people get to watch it when it's not at 3pm on a Saturday.

I'll probably not go to any of those games. Going to games regularly is not a priority for me.

Thank you for your kind thoughts re those games being broadcast.

Perfect.

I'm in York on the 26th for the Snooker, stay overnight, day in York on the 27th, drive across to Hull for the football and Friday night drinks afterwards.

I love Sky :D 

Knew you'd say something like that. Typical!!! 

My pet hates include people who go to Zoos disguised as Theme Parks, Cider drinkers, fans who think it funny to describe Manchester United as "manure", and in particular individuals who do not appear to know the difference between there and their. All very irrational really, so normally I just keep it to myself.

Archived