Iceland Makes Football History

ramit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this has been raised before but it seems some informal scouting could be done by Rams fans abroad. 

i've suggested Rams look at Hannes Halldórsson the goalkeeper, Kolbeinn Sigþórsson and Birkir Bjarnason.  There is a crackerjack DL regular in the team,  Ari Freyr Skúlason.  He shares one attribute with Forsyth in that he was converted from a ML to DL but other than that is a much superior player.  Is at OB in Denmark wasting his time. 

i've suggested Rams look at Hannes Halldórsson the goalkeeper, Kolbeinn Sigþórsson and Birkir Bjarnason.  There is a crackerjack DL regular in the team,  Ari Freyr Skúlason.  He shares one attribute with Forsyth in that he was converted from a ML to DL but other than that is a much superior player.  Is at OB in Denmark wasting his time. 

Who did you make the suggestion to?

Here's a good article explaining the reasons for the team's recent success.

FTL  (for the lazy)  In short it's because of greatly improved infrastructure, level of management and hard work.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/team/iceland/470/blog/post/2599399/secret-behind-iceland-euro-2016-qualification

dammit! Always comes down to hard work. Why can't anything ever be achieved through infrastructure, level of management, and sitting in your arse doing nothing. I'd have half a chance then. (Or at least a third of a chance). 

dammit! Always comes down to hard work. Why can't anything ever be achieved through infrastructure, level of management, and sitting in your arse doing nothing. I'd have half a chance then. (Or at least a third of a chance). 

Yeah, i get it, i was stating the bleedin obvious.  Can add one thing that also made a difference though, we don't bad talk our national side here, we are fully and wholly behind them. 

Yeah, i get it, i was stating the bleedin obvious.  Can add one thing that also made a difference though, we don't bad talk our national side here, we are fully and wholly behind them. 

no offensive caused (one for @boycie). You weren't necessarily stating the obvious, I was merely baring my soul and confessing that I could have probably got a lot more done with my life if I wasn't such a lazy bugger (I didn't even click on your link - shame on me). 

no offensive caused (one for @boycie). You weren't necessarily stating the obvious, I was merely baring my soul and confessing that I could have probably got a lot more done with my life if I wasn't such a lazy bugger (I didn't even click on your link - shame on me). 

Good one, that makes two of us.  i get less done, but more out of my days

Here's to it

Archived