Joe Ledley

Cam the Ram

Crystal Palace midfielder Joe Ledley has been granted permission to leave his training camp with Wales in order to complete a move away from Selhurst Park.

The 28-year-old is being linked with a move to Championship sides Cardiff City and Derby County, while West Bromwich Albion are also keen on a move.

Ledley has hardly featured for the Eagles this season.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Joe-Ledley-leaves-Wales-sort-Palace-departure/story-27714549-detail/story.html#ixzz3kU8HF0hu 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told Paul Simpson over a year ago to sign Michael Hector from Reading. He agreed that he was  a good player.I told him that he was a Premiership player.  Looks like he is going to Chelsea for £4 million, presumably to replace John Terry at some point. We could have had him for probably £2.5 million then but we may not have had the cash.

I told Paul Simpson over a year ago to sign Michael Hector from Reading. He agreed that he was  a good player.I told him that he was a Premiership player.  Looks like he is going to Chelsea for £4 million, presumably to replace John Terry at some point. We could have had him for probably £2.5 million then but we may not have had the cash.

To be fair to Simmo he was probably paying more attention to where Security was at the time :lol: 

Archived