Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEAM:-: Mitchell, Tuite, Lowe, Elsnik, Koblenz, Nemanjic, Vernam, Bunjaku, Zanzala, Bennett, Santos

1-0 to the Rams. Shaquille McDonald scored in 24th minute. Probably 4-2-3-1 again.

Nemanjic is a triallist.

Bennett has no squad number for first team.

Looking for the new Hector?

Well Clement did say we could yet do "one small bit" of business in the attacking department...

Interesting story about how they came back from the dead in 1987, actually - 13 years after their liquidation. It's worth googling. 

Is that the flashy area in Bradford? :)

You haven't ever been to Bradford, have you?

I was there earlier this year for a birthday do, and the dress code was smart casual. I took a walk into the city centre to get some cash out, and on my stroll back I was briefly accompanied by tattoed man wearing the unmistakable fragrance of Eau de Special Brew.

He remarked on my shoes, a decent brown pair of leather brogues. Nothing too flashy, but the odd compliment had been thrown my way. "Those are good plimsolls, them....", he asserted. Correcting his mistake and informing him that they were in fact a pair of brogues changed the tone of the conversation somewhat. After a full and frank exchange of views and careful consideration of his offer to re-arrange the features of my face, we both agreed I was wearing a pair of plimsolls.

You haven't ever been to Bradford, have you?

I was there earlier this year for a birthday do, and the dress code was smart casual. I took a walk into the city centre to get some cash out, and on my stroll back I was briefly accompanied by tattoed man wearing the unmistakable fragrance of Eau de Special Brew.

He remarked on my shoes, a decent brown pair of leather brogues. Nothing too flashy, but the odd compliment had been thrown my way. "Those are good plimsolls, them....", he asserted. Correcting his mistake and informing him that they were in fact a pair of brogues changed the tone of the conversation somewhat. After a full and frank exchange of views and careful consideration of his offer to re-arrange the features of my face, we both agreed I was wearing a pair of plimsolls.

One has to draw the plimsoll line somewhere in these conversations, Duracell. I thought that a pair of brogues was two Irishmen having a laugh. Thank you for pointing out that they are shoes..A feast of the type of humour that i like, allegedly. Excellent post Duracell. i laughed that much, I think that I will have to change my batteries. Which type of batteries, franchising considerations apart, would you recommend?

Archived