Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newsflash (low light, energy saving flash bulb) Rampage has 1,111 posts. It is of no real significance but FOR ONE'S  own sake, it should be reported, surely. FOR ONCE, I have to have an early night, I will get my ONESIE..

I think that is actually Tuite. He is definitely one of the starlets down at the Academy. Blatantly obvious that a stream of young players from all over Europe are coming to Derby County. One look at the Academy and they will sign up. Great days ahead for the Academy. We need to keep moving them out on loan and bringing 17 and 18 year old players into the U21s. If they are good enough, then they are old enough. the Finnish guy, Elsnik is 18 and turned out for the U21s today..

Timi Elsnik and Emil riis Jakobson have already signed for the Rams. Emil got 8 goals in 4 games for Rams so far when on trial. Emil is from Randers FC in Denmark. Elsnik is from Finland.

Elsnik is from Slovenia, if you want to be precise.

Sami Guediri played as a trialist today. There is a Sami Guediri on google who played for US Citta di Palermo (n Italian leagues) but who is not in their squad now. Possibility only that this could be him but I cannot prove it. Unusual name and only one on google who is a footballer. 

Sami Guediri played as a trialist today. There is a Sami Guediri on google who played for US Citta di Palermo (n Italian leagues) but who is not in their squad now. Possibility only that this could be him but I cannot prove it. Unusual name and only one on google who is a footballer. 

Is there a photo? I could tell you if it looks like the Sami Guediri who played yesterday.

Is there a photo? I could tell you if it looks like the Sami Guediri who played yesterday.

Look him up on google for US Citta di Palermo Stuart, there are a number of action photos on there. I would be interested to see if it is him.

Archived