1 Derby U21 14 9 1 4 31 18 13 28
2 Aston Villa U21 16 8 4 4 19 20 -1 28
3 Arsenal U21 13 8 3 2 25 14 11 27
4 West Brom U21 14 6 6 2 17 11 6 24
5 West Ham U21 15 7 2 6 26 25 1 23

West Ham tomorrow at St George's at 7pm

Derby have three home games out of next four

11 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Cold. Windy and low on entertainment value. At least it wasn't wet!

Clement sat a few yards behind and to our right, hewas having a laugh with Peacock about something said on twitter (or somewhere else). No other conversations overheard, not that I was trying to do so.

Probably this :lol:

https://twitter.com/JoshAblett96/status/694211444229935104

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Dudline day is gone. Let the Emergency Dudline approach.

We have probably missed a trick not signing one quality player on loan.

I think it said a lot about who our fans think we should sign that people we ere linked with loans for went to other prem teams lol. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I think it said a lot about who our fans think we should sign that people we ere linked with loans for went to other prem teams lol. 

Sadly that is my opinion. i now realise that we were further behind Boro, Hull and Burnley than I thought. They also all have craftier, more experienced managers than we have.

22 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Sadly that is my opinion. i now realise that we were further behind Boro, Hull and Burnley than I thought. They also all have craftier, more experienced managers than we have.

Yeah, but I still like Clement enough to go through some disappointing spells in order to give a real crack at being successful with him, I don't want to move to a less likable boss in order for quick success, just don't care enough.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah, but I still like Clement enough to go through some disappointing spells in order to give a real crack at being successful with him, I don't want to move to a less likable boss in order for quick success, just don't care enough.

Blip One - 4 points from 15

Blip Two - 2 points from 15

Blip aggregate - 6 points from 30 (and counting)

A bit like giving the opposition an  8 game start

On paper, we have the players to get promotion this season. If we get promotion, it makes little difference how we do it. Not too late but many things need to change. Good players are playing badly, often when playing out of position. if we do not have a good team made up of players playing in their correct positions, then recruitment is an issue.

Having just watched the highlights of the U18s v newcastle, the goals themselves weren't all that informative. One a calamitous error from the newcastle GK (who looked awful based on the highlights) giving Thomas a goal direct from a corner and the other just a smart finish from Walker.

Looks like Thomas likes a shot though, had quite a few. He's smaller than I thought also. Walker's a big lad. 

P    GD   Pts

1   Arsenal U21                         14  +14   30

2  Derby County U21               15  +13   29

3  WBA U21                             15   +6    25

4 West Ham U21                     16   +1    24

22 match Season

We have WBA and Arsenal to play at home

Archived