Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

49 minutes ago, Live Sports FM said:

We're live on-air now with live match commentary of Wigan Athletic & Derby County in the FA Youth Cup with Chris Bell & Bernard Chyzy on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can follow us on Facebook at Live Sports FM and tweet us @LiveSportsFM 

Thanks for this :thumbsup:

Listening in and hearing a Wigan youth has gone past our keeper and then been booked for diving, shame that the young uns are copying the older cheats.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Live Sports FM said:

We're live on-air now with live match commentary of Wigan Athletic & Derby County in the FA Youth Cup with Chris Bell & Bernard Chyzy on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can follow us on Facebook at Live Sports FM and tweet us @LiveSportsFM 

Burma

54 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

You can do better than that... on the other hand, perhaps not.

Obviously you expected Wigan to have demolished their own academy the instant they were relegated from the Premier League.

6 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

We've invested an awful lot in trying to become a top class academy, so while I accept Wigan were a Premiership team not very long ago, I still think we should be outperforming them. They are not Chelsea or Arsenal.

Neither are we. And these are young lads playing, not seasoned professionals and they will lose games in the same way as teams like Arsenal have to Hereford or Derby against Boston. Have you thought of going to see a game at moor farm so you can boo?

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Neither are we. And these are young lads playing, not seasoned professionals and they will lose games in the same way as teams like Arsenal have to Hereford or Derby against Boston. Have you thought of going to see a game at moor farm so you can boo?

I thought I was a Forest fan??

I do take your point though. These are youngsters making their way in the game so I shouldn't be too hard on them. I guess I'm just disappointed because I have big hopes for our youth set up.

9 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

I do take your point though. These are youngsters making their way in the game so I shouldn't be too hard on them. I guess I'm just disappointed because I have big hopes for our youth set up.

Where did I say you wasn't forest? When I said "we" I was referring to Derby County.

15 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

I thought you were a Gump too, but we allow all sorts on here - even Dawny and Tigger. Mind you, they spend so much time on here that they are almost Rams.

The academy isn't about producing a great team though its about producing players for the 1st team, if they get 1 or 2 out of he group last night who play for the 1st team that would be a great success.

Also to be fair we have only just started pumping money into the academy the last year so it wont get instant results.

9 hours ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

You believe what you want to believe my friend. I'm South Derbyshire born and bred and have followed The Rams all my life. It seems anyone who posts on this forum with views against the status quo is automatically branded a Forest-supporting troll. I can live with it.

Can't stand Status Quo. I'm more of a Judas Priest man myself.

TobyWanKenobi
On 20/01/2016 at 10:23, TheHomunculusLives said:

Why would we insult forest fans that badly?

Archived