Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a technique. You have to scrape across the surface making wafer thin curls, Then spread those.

Sam Rush taught me.

Just buy "buttermilk spread" or leave your butter out of the fridge. Sod this small curls rubbish, I'm making a quick sandwich, I haven't got time to peel the outer layer of a rock solid lump of butter with a blunt butter knife for half an hour.

Just buy "buttermilk spread" or leave your butter out of the fridge. Sod this small curls rubbish, I'm making a quick sandwich, I haven't got time to peel the outer layer of a rock solid lump of butter with a blunt butter knife for half an hour.

I don't put mine in the fridge. Silly visitors do. Hence the emergency procedure.

I don't put mine in the fridge. Silly visitors do. Hence the emergency procedure.

Everyone else I know besides my girlfriend no longer buys butter, they buy the "not butter but like butter" kind of spread. Including myself. She actually leaves it out on the side like you do. I don't understand it, it's the more difficult option. I think I actually put it in the fridge the first time I went over, out of habit. I assume I only get one pass for that sort of thing, it won't be forgiven again.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/31/por-derby-close-on-deal-for-huddersfield-ace-butterfield/

HITC Sport understands Derby County have finally agreed a fee with Huddersfield Town for Jacob Butterfield.

Derby County are closing in on the signing ofHuddersfield Town midfielder, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Derby have made Butterfield one of their top targets as they look to bolster their midfield options before the transfer deadline on Tuesday.

Huddersfield have rejected several offers for Butterfield with Terriers boss Chris Powell reluctant to lose the all-action midfielder.

However, Derby have come back with an improved offer of £3.5million for Butterfield and Huddersfield have accepted the deal.

Butterfield has now been given permission to hold talks and undergo a medical with Derby ahead of a potential switch to the iPro Stadium

Derby are in the market for midfield reinforcements after losing Will Hughes to a long-term injury, while Craig Bryson is also currently on the sidelines.

Butterfield joined Huddersfield last summer from Middlesbrough in a swap deal with Adam Clayton and he enjoyed a superb debut season at the John Smith's Stadium winning the club's Player of the Season award and his expected departure will come as a big blow to the club.

Will Butterfield be a good signing for Derby?

Archived