Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hobhead was the first to tell us about Butterfield.

If you say so.

It's going to happen lol

'lol'

Why?

Because it'd be backfire.

I'm doing some water divining. 

Huh?

5mil is rather a lot for him but that's what happens when we're trying to sign another team's best player so close to deadline day

My thoughts exactly - even more so when the sellers know we're desperate, having recorded no wins and lost Will Hughes for the season and George Thorne for X (timing of this bid worries me with it being just after George's scan). I thought the idea of a big scouting network was to avoid having to pay over the top for 'safe bets'? At least we can be pretty certain that Butterfield will be a decent player, but with our network we should have been able to find a slightly more risky transfer for about 10% of that fee. 

My thoughts exactly - even more so when the sellers know we're desperate, having recorded no wins and lost Will Hughes for the season and George Thorne for X (timing of this bid worries me with it being just after George's scan). I thought the idea of a big scouting network was to avoid having to pay over the top for 'safe bets'? At least we can be pretty certain that Butterfield will be a decent player, but with our network we should have been able to find a slightly more risky transfer for about 10% of that fee

Who?

Archived