Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

If Dawkins does go the other way, then that only leaves us with 3 players capable of playing on the wing. Russell, Ince, Weimann. We have Calero who can play there but it may leave that space in the squad open for Pritchard or some other winger to come in? Well it looks that way to me at least. Whether we need to spend money again, loan, or use Calero is another question.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dawkins does go the other way, then that only leaves us with 3 players capable of playing on the wing. Russell, Ince, Weimann. We have Calero who can play there but it may leave that space in the squad open for Pritchard or some other winger to come in? Well it looks that way to me at least. Whether we need to spend money again, loan, or use Calero is another question.

Might as well ship him out if he's never going to get a game. Dawkins has only had the cup to play in and he hasn't even come off the bench in two games, so I'd rather his place in the squad used in some/any other way. 

Might as well ship him out if he's never going to get a game. Dawkins has only had the cup to play in and he hasn't even come off the bench in two games, so I'd rather his place in the squad used in some/any other way. 

By that token, then we might as well get rid of Pearce as well. And Grant - and as for Bucko ....

Send them Dawkins on loan... recall him in 3 weeks time...

:ph34r:

By that token, then we might as well get rid of Pearce as well. And Grant - and as for Bucko ....

well one of shotton, bucko and pearce will most likely leave. But the club even seem hesitant to play Dawkins when there is literally no one else, the fact Russell played cm for a good chunk of the match against Boro suggests hes not even good enough to be considered cover 

Has he sined yet?

You learn something every day....

result for sine
en.wikipedia.org

Sine, in mathematics, is a trigonometric function of an angle. The sine of an angle is defined in the context of a right triangle: for the specified angle, it is the ratio of the length of the side that is opposite that angle to the length of the longest side of the triangle (i.e., the hypotenuse).

Stephen Dawkins should understand that !

You learn something every day....

result for sine
en.wikipedia.org

Sine, in mathematics, is a trigonometric function of an angle. The sine of an angle is defined in the context of a right triangle: for the specified angle, it is the ratio of the length of the side that is opposite that angle to the length of the longest side of the triangle (i.e., the hypotenuse).

Stephen Dawkins should understand that !

I thought everybody knew that. :whistle:

well one of shotton, bucko and pearce will most likely leave. But the club even seem hesitant to play Dawkins when there is literally no one else, the fact Russell played cm for a good chunk of the match against Boro suggests hes not even good enough to be considered cover 

:huh: I mut have watched a different game then, Russell was clearly on the wing

Archived