Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolves have been hit with finance troubles. Losing Sako was a blow, losing Stearman was a blow... And they've not been able to bring anyone decent in.

Feel sorry for Kenny Jackett as their deluded fans all want him out and he'll probably get sacked. There isn't a single manager out there who could do much better with that squad in that state.

12 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wolves have been hit with finance troubles. Losing Sako was a blow, losing Stearman was a blow... And they've not been able to bring anyone decent in.

Feel sorry for Kenny Jackett as their deluded fans all want him out and he'll probably get sacked. There isn't a single manager out there who could do much better with that squad in that state.

Left back good I thought

I've honestly only seen United once this season, losing 3-0 at Arsenal.

I keep hearing how dull they are, doesn't surprise me. Why they appointed Louis van Gaal is beyond me. Were the options that limited? United's team is actually laughable these days.

It's as if Van Gaal has received so much flak he is stubbornly sticking to his guns in the hope it comes off so he can remind everone of it, yet it's blindingly obvious the situation is only getting worse.

Selling Di Maria to play Jesse Lingaard. :lol:

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I've honestly only seen United once this season, losing 3-0 at Arsenal.

I keep hearing how dull they are, doesn't surprise me. Why they appointed Louis van Gaal is beyond me. Were the options that limited? United's team is actually laughable these days.

It's as if Van Gaal has received so much flak he is stubbornly sticking to his guns in the hope it comes off so he can remind everone of it, yet it's blindingly obvious the situation is only getting worse.

Selling Di Maria to play Jesse Lingaard. :lol:

I don't think Van Gaal can be blamed enough. All that money spend...they got knocked out of CL with forward line of Depay, Lingard and Martial. They may have potential but that's just crazy.

Just to put things in perspective and to compare them to -98 winning side, they had all four strikers playing with Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and Solksjaer...

The football LvG has United playing is absolute dirge....but thats been the case everywhere he has been, its always about possession and patience.

Loads of talk that United are going to miss out on Pep as he is free this coming summer and LvG has another year...Woodward would have to be mentally ill to keep LvG for his final year instead of getting him to retire a year early and bringing in Guardiola.

Glazers must be wondering what on earth is going on and I bet Malc is turning in his grave over the money spent.

They're not doing any better than we were at this stage 'that season'.

Oh well, 1 win and 3 draws and they're safe, or just 2 wins. That's all.

Saying that, they've had 1 win and 3 draws this far into the season, so they could do it. Bit of a change around about the same point as we did that season. ******* hell, it's possible that this Aston Villa side is equally as **** as Derby were.

Archived