Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Abramovich sticks with Mourinho. He's great for the Premier league and the league would be worse off without him.

Still think they'll make the top four but they'll have to get some results soon. Stoke away up next. That's never easy.

5 minutes ago, mcsilks said:

I hope Abramovich sticks with Mourinho. He's great for the Premier league and the league would be worse off without him.

Still think they'll make the top four but they'll have to get some results soon. Stoke away up next. That's never easy.

I disagree, I'm sick of the weekly "Mourinho Show" where he gives some confrontational interview to try and stay relevant.

30 minutes ago, mozza said:

Mourhino was apparently asked 10 questions after the match , only answered 3 of them , he's either under a lot of pressure , or turning into a right arrogant **** ..

What do you mean 'turning'? He's always been one.

His problem, apart from borderline psychosis, is that once you make it all about yourself, you can't change the focus when things go tits up.

8 hours ago, mozza said:

Mourhino was apparently asked 10 questions after the match , only answered 3 of them , he's either under a lot of pressure , or turning into a right arrogant **** ..

Not really , they asked him question about the ref and some of his decisions , and he politely said he could not answer , if he did he would get ****** by the football authorities, again..

Archived