Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

11 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think Sky have cranked up the ambience mikes to exaggerate the crowd to the detriment of the commentary, I do have dodgy hearing but I can hardly hear Martin and it's live Tyler.

Yep, every time the fans clap my ears hurt.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Squid said:

I'd never heard of the Boleyn until recently. Does this mean West Ham are a big club now. Can they fill a 60,000 stadium?

Probably, they have sold over 50,000 season tickets for next season.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its sky-hype.

The league is over but Sky have advert slots to sell around their footie coverage.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sky didn't kick a few of the old Inter City Firm lags out of their zimmer frames to antagonise them into attacking the United team bus, just to give them something more interesting than the game to film.

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Probably, they have sold over 50,000 season tickets for next season.

Season ticket prices in the new stadium from £289, this season's lowest prices £609. An average footy fan in London can watch prem footy for less than £300, so i suspect they are not all hammers.

Just now, eddie said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Sky didn't kick a few of the old Inter City Firm lags out of their zimmer frames to antagonise them into attacking the United team bus, just to give them something more interesting than the game to film.

Are we sure it was wat spam fans? Those cockney reds can be a volatile mob when they are not happy :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Cass Pennant was on the radio t'other day talking abaht it........

3 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Season ticket prices in the new stadium from £289, this season's lowest prices £609. An average footy fan in London can watch prem footy for less than £300, so i suspect they are not all hammers.

They might be in the future. A sensible move by West Ham.

Just now, bcnram said:

They might be in the future. A sensible move by West Ham.

It can only be onwards and upwards for a club with a free 60,000 stadium. I can't fault their ambition,they may now become a big club. It's this Sky love-in trying to make everybody think they have been/already are.

1 minute ago, David said:

Conspiracy theories out again tonight, I bet they turn them right down when Derby play on Saturday :whistle:

And find empty seats to film somehow

And zoom in on hull fans when we are singing

and off course, arrive with the Hull's grand return to the Prem big Brucie the wizard these are premier league Hull players narrative already well written and established and rehashed endlessly throughout the match no matter what is happening on the pitch.

Archived