Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28 April 2016 at 22:11, McLovin said:

Lol Liverpool fans on Twitter are hilarious they are disrespecting Villarreal and so are the BT presenters you have to love their bitterness. This is Villarreal at the worst stage of the season, they are not playing at their best but still beat Liverpool. Remember Villarreal drew to barca and beat both real madrid and atletico madrid yet Liverpool fans think they are superior to them. Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman are so bitter calling Villarreal a nothing side yet Liverpool lost :lol:

2 legs.

On 28/04/2016 at 22:11, McLovin said:

Lol Liverpool fans on Twitter are hilarious they are disrespecting Villarreal and so are the BT presenters you have to love their bitterness. This is Villarreal at the worst stage of the season, they are not playing at their best but still beat Liverpool. Remember Villarreal drew to barca and beat both real madrid and atletico madrid yet Liverpool fans think they are superior to them. Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman are so bitter calling Villarreal a nothing side yet Liverpool lost :lol:

Oops.

You do drop yourself in it sometimes.

You've got to hand it to Klopp, if Liverpool win the final and qualify for the Champions League it will be a magnificent achievement done the hard way.  But I think Sevilla in the final will be more difficult than Villarreal. 50/50 i'd say. 

2 minutes ago, Highgate said:

You've got to hand it to Klopp, if Liverpool win the final and qualify for the Champions League it will be a magnificent achievement done the hard way.  But I think Sevilla in the final will be more difficult than Villarreal. 50/50 i'd say. 

28 minutes ago, froggg said:

Superb performance from our vindicated scouse friends, thought Lalana Milner and Sturridge were immense. They will destroy Sevilla.

Can I refer you to my previous dictat on the subject, you can't argue with a dictat. 

On 4/28/2016 at 23:02, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Shakthar Donetsk v Villarreal final IMO. 

Donetsk stadium is very nice I've been there. 

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Sevilla will win the Europa League AGAIN.

You and @Bris Vegas should team up. Such amazing football knowledge on one forum shouldn't be allowed really.

It's not fair on the rest of us.

9 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

You and @Bris Vegas should team up. Such amazing football knowledge on one forum shouldn't be allowed really.

It's not fair on the rest of us.

So cute. 

Archived