Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CumbrianRam said:

Should be sacked now!

Do you think he's clueless or are the players not doing it for him or a combination ?

He's certainly not doing that Stones lad any favours, I think he's looked lousy for a while now but I've been told (on here) it's down to Martinez.

Everton look dreadful though, Martinez is certain to be sacked, he's pretty rubbish as a coach and don't want him anywhere near our club. FA Cup win and that's it, he relegated Wigan and he's completely destroyed Stones and Barkley and turned a good team into a bottom half side that looks mentally smashed.

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Do you think he's clueless or are the players not doing it for him or a combination ?

He's certainly not doing that Stones lad any favours, I think he's looked lousy for a while now but I've been told (on here) it's down to Martinez.

He has always looked defensivly naive to me, had one good season at Everton fair play there, but his PL record at Wigan was worse than Steve Bruce. 

Just tatcially not up to it at PL level.

1 minute ago, CumbrianRam said:

He has always looked defensivly naive to me, had one good season at Everton fair play there, but his PL record at Wigan was worse than Steve Bruce. 

I concur, decent enough bloke and all that, just out of his depth I think. 

4 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

For me that first season he inherited a good defence, he since dismantled it and they look shot to pieces at the back. 

We'd be having nightmares with our mentally fragile defence with him in charge

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

For me that first season he inherited a good defence, he since dismantled it and they look shot to pieces at the back. 

We'd be having nightmares with our mentally fragile defence with him in charge

Pretty good point that, think Rafa would be good for Everton.

Stones is vastly over-rated. He's a show pony and is just fortunate that he's possibly the only British CB that's broken through in the last couple of seasons.

Sunderland will be safe mid-table next season. Palace will replace them in the annual struggle.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Everton really don't look up for it, just going through the motions. They've got some quality in that team that just aren't producing the goods, is PC a sports advisor for them ?

Lost dressing room disinterest since the semi final.

FT Sunderland 3-0 Everton.        Great escape from big Sam and Sunderland and Kone and Kirchoff and Kasri are great January signings  

Defoe fantastic for Sunderland in 2nd half of the season as well  

FT Norwich 4-2 Watford 

Newcastle and Norwich relegated 

Archived