upcoming gigs

rezner

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/10/2019 at 10:01, admira said:

Gigs in the diary:

Shine festival, (Minehead). Wonder Stuff, Embrace, Lighting Seeds, Wedding Present, PWEI, Idlewild, Cast, Neds Atomic Dustbin etc

Snow Patrol (Ipswich)

Embrace (London)

Sinead O'Connor (London)

Elkie Brooks (Bury St Edmunds)

Strand of Oaks (London)

Helen Love (London)

Elvana (Elvis fronted Nirvana tribute) (Norwich)

Joanne Shaw Taylor (Norwich)

Subways (Norwich)

Smyths (Smiths tribute) (Colchester)

Tom Robinson (Norwich)

You been to Shine before? (May have spoken to you about this before) actually.

I went 3 years ago and was amazing. Brilliant atmosphere and so much fun.

37 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You been to Shine before? (May have spoken to you about this before) actually.

I went 3 years ago and was amazing. Brilliant atmosphere and so much fun.

No I've not been. Thought about it a few times, but I've sually ran out of holidays to take by this time of the year, those pesky kids!

Make sure you go see Thousand Yard Stare. https://www.shiiineon.com/weekender/

I was going to go to Rockaway Beach Bognor Regis http://www.rockawaybeach.co.uk/ in January, but again, I will be skint and if I was still to go, nobody to go with, and not the the easiest to get too from here.

Seen the Chems and FBS a number of times over the years including seeing them in Denver with Fat Boy Slim. When I went to see Derby County get beat by the USA in a pre season friendly in 1999. I sat on a bar stool awaiting a flight back home to London sat next to FBS and Zoe Ball and never said a word, I kept his empty cigarette packet as a memento, which is still in the loft, and then told the bar girl that she'd just been serving a super fly DJ and his bird drinks..........."Oh god damn man, I wish you, had a said that was him"...... was her reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Went to see Kaiser Chiefs last night with Razorlight supporting. Really good , great sets from both bands, had a feel good factor about it, enjoyed it. Next up for me is The Killers at the Ricoh arena in June with the maniacs as support. Can’t wait for that one. 

SNAP!! (almost ?)

Ooh excited now, I’m off to Brum next weekend to see them and got Killers tickets for the Ricoh too.

On 12/10/2019 at 17:18, Inverurie Ram said:

I saw Lloyd Cole at The Tivoli, Aberdeen on Tue 8th Oct 2019. Perfect as ever. Seen him a dozen or so times over the years, including gigs where he's played with or without The Commotions, his son, and many others including Kevin Francis as per the current tour.

I thought Kevin Francis ended up at Stockport?

Family apart, my main interests in life are football, birdwatching and music. Not everyone’s cup of tea, I know?

Yesterday, I saw a Common Crane, a fairly rare bird for Northumberland, in the morning; Derby won in the afternoon and I went to Edinburgh last night to see Billy Branch and the Sons of Blues. He’s as good a blues harmonica player as you get.

What a great day?

Archived