upcoming gigs

rezner

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lambchop said:

Oh, how come...?

I think you're safe if you have so strong relation with THE album ? I'm a picky one who has some background in music business, so might look gigs bit differently than most of the audience. As does many of friends too and that's where the critical voices have come.

• 4 weeks later...

Got myself a free ticket to see years and years in Manchester tonight, currently googling and half like the track King

Niece was damsel in distress, ditched the boyfriend, so volunteered to take 3 young ladies; something tells me I’m going to regret this ?

Dont think it will be as good as Pete Tong in B’ham last week.

32 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Got myself a free ticket to see years and years in Manchester tonight, currently googling and half like the track King

Niece was damsel in distress, ditched the boyfriend, so volunteered to take 3 young ladies; something tells me I’m going to regret this ?

Dont think it will be as good as Pete Tong in B’ham last week.

Not really my cup of tea, but I like this version.

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

3 gigs in 7 days starts on Friday - Blossoms at the O2 Birmingham, Hozier on Sunday at the same place, and Madness/Fratellis next Thursday at the Snottingham Ice Rink.

Muse and Panic at the Disco secured for next year. Christmas presents for the missus (and me, sneakily)

2 gigs in 8 days starts on Friday - War Of The Worlds at Red Dog Arena this Friday (I'll wipe my feet on the way back down Cloughy Road!), then Hansel & Gretel at Derby Playhouse with the grand-kids the following Friday.

Call yersen an Animal?  Try livin' in my world... dude!    

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

If anyone fancies a couple of tickets to see Death Cab for Cutie this coming Monday evening at Rock City, let me know.

Definitely seems like the place to flaunt some DCFC tickets

37 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Definitely seems like the place to flaunt some DCFC tickets

You'd think so, but nothing so far!

I'm not asking for payment either, just chuck some cash in a charity collection or give it to the homeless man outside Rock City!

21 hours ago, NC--RAM said:

King King at Birmingham town hall on Friday.Gonna be tricky keeping up with the footie but i'm positive we'll get the win.COYR

Yep got my tickets for them at the Concorde 2 in Brighton. Great band...seen them a couple of times.

Archived