Top Buttons

Day

Top Buttons  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALWAYS had to have the top button done up on my uniform at school, unless it got hot in the summer and we could undo our top button and get rid of the tie but we had to wait to be told officially. 

As for the photo's the Fred Perry looks cool, Justins, not so, it looks uncomfortable. 

I did it at work a few months back. I did it because my chest hair was showing a lot so thought hey maybe I can hide it by doing my top button up. This jack the lad came in and made a massive deal of it making me sound small and realise my mistake.

Never done it since lol.

I'm OK with doing up a top button when wearing a suit and tie. A lot of meetings I have are with surgeons etc. and on the occasion one of them is wearing an expensive suit and tie with the top button undone it looks really weird, but if you're just in a shirt and tie it doesn't look strange. Bit odd that.

Having a top button done up without a tie on at all is lunacy.

Having half your shirt out of your jeans, as above, just makes you look like you've just woken up.

It's the out of bed with the blonde to your right look

Yeah but if he's in that state but she managed to get successfully dressed n make up'd then he's had a little kip afterwards :lol:

Archived