COYR!!!

AmericanRam

Regular season is almost here, and I can't hardly wait. Obviously last season did not go the way everyone wanted, but the squad that Morris and Co. have assembled have me very confident for this season, and that starts Saturday against Bolton.

Clement has done a very fine since being brought in, and I believe he will continue to do so. The signings are good ones, and the deepness of our squad is fantastic.

46 games is a long, gruelling experience for all 24 teams in the Championship, and that is to be expected.

Their will be several ups this season, and I am sure plenty of down moments as well, but at the the end of the day, I intend to take every second of it in stride as I can and cheer on the Rams.

Now come on Saturday, get here already.

COYR!:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular season is almost here, and I can't hardly wait. Obviously last season did not go the way everyone wanted, but the squad that Morris and Co. have assembled have me very confident for this season, and that starts Saturday against Bolton.

Clement has done a very fine since being brought in, and I believe he will continue to do so. The signings are good ones, and the deepness of our squad is fantastic.

46 games is a long, gruelling experience for all 24 teams in the Championship, and that is to be expected.

Their will be several ups this season, and I am sure plenty of down moments as well, but at the the end of the day, I intend to take every second of it in stride as I can and cheer on the Rams.

Now come on Saturday, get here already.

COYR!:D

COOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOON YOOOOOOOOOOU REEEEEEEDS

COYR!!!

I nearly sex-wee'd in my trousers I'm so excited about Saturday... And I'm not even going...

Really looking forward to watching Forest on Friday to be honest, just because it'll mean football's back. Zamora to score against them!

Anyway, apologies, shouldn't drag such an uplifting thread into Forest talk, even if it is fun.

COME ON YOU RAAAAAAAAMS

Great thread ! We can all get analytical and post opinions galore. We can appoint ourselves finance director, chief scout, head coach, millionaire owner, master tactician but in the end we are fans and what we are all thinking about is winning, goals and good footballlayed by our team.

queue churchillian voice, martial music ( with rock overtones) chest thrust out, Forrest bashing module engaged... It Saturday, it's 3.00 o'clock its KICKOFF .. COYR 

I don't care about the starting 11 or the formation .. i'd just so love a big opening thrashing of Bolton 

about time, doesn't SKY Sports have some dross in close season, fecking hell I'm fed up with high board diving, boxing from 1865 and motorsports with ten spectators, its just not worth the money is it ?

COYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAMMIES..

Going to a music festival this weekend, not taking my iPhone due to battery problems and issues where it could get lost so won't be able to track the game on my shitty reserve Nokia phone. I'm hoping I can scrounge half a percent of battery of one of my mates who will have a smartphone. I'll have to find someone to ring every 2 minutes asking them to check the score.

Going to a music festival this weekend, not taking my iPhone due to battery problems and issues where it could get lost so won't be able to track the game on my shitty reserve Nokia phone. I'm hoping I can scrounge half a percent of battery of one of my mates who will have a smartphone. I'll have to find someone to ring every 2 minutes asking them to check the score.

Surely you must have at least one mate who could text you updates?

Can not wait, getting train to Sheffield,then Manchester,getting there at 10 o'clock,having breakfast,and a few beers then taxi,to BOLTON,hoping for a great atmosphere,and bringing home the 3 points,looking forward to seeing what team Clement plays and what formation we go with,we have so many options this year .Its like waiting for Christmas when I was a young lad.Come on you Rams.

I'm going to be listening on the radio. I'm banking on a lovely day so I can stroll to the pub, install the dog under the bench, buy a pint and put the radio on, crank up Twitter, soak up the sun and thank the Lord that the football proper is back. Happy days! 

Archived