Three Wishes

i-Ram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To win enough money to sponsor the kits until I kick it. On our home shirts I would have EHR in exactly the same white as our shirts and the same the exact colour as our away shirts.

Get stuck on a beautiful desert island with Kate Abdo (just for a close season mind)

Stick a ram's head up Fawaz's ar$e.

1) Bill Gates to abandon his foundation and instead sink £20bn into his newfound love of Derby County.

2) A £100m Euromillions win.

3) Another £100m Euromillions win.

Not that I'm grabbing and shallow or owt. ;)

I'd have gone for Health and happiness and all that, but if life was guaranteed it'd take all the fun out of it.

While Bill Gates was happily explaining to Colin Gibson why he'd encouraged Sam Rush to meet the buy-out clause for Ronaldo, I'd be tapping up Fawaz to buy forest in order to SISU them up.  

1. A cure for Haemophilia - would stop the 3 times a week venous injections and spontaneous bleeding episodes that are agony.

2. Some money, not sure how much, not an obscene amount but enough to live off comfortably with some spending money. £30,000 to £50,000 a year would do me.

3. To have kids. Have been trying for 4 years or so but as my soon to be wife has PCOS its just not happening.

1. A cure for Haemophilia - would stop the 3 times a week venous injections and spontaneous bleeding episodes that are agony.

2. Some money, not sure how much, not an obscene amount but enough to live off comfortably with some spending money. £30,000 to £50,000 a year would do me.

3. To have kids. Have been trying for 4 years or so but as my soon to be wife has PCOS its just not happening.

If I could, I really would like to give you two of those wishes buddy. You ain't having any of my money though. 

:lol:

Tbf, if I had a cure then I would have more money. Replacing clothes and bedding because I have bled profusely over then gets old and expensive. 

Would obviously then be out of pocket again buying nappies <_<

You win some, you lose some :D

1. Everyone to just chill out

2. My mum to be the happiest person around  

3. People to know what the **** they're doing on mini roundabouts 

wow, you think its bad here, I went to Malta with two mates and came back without any, both were killed on those stupid things in separate incidents :angry:

Archived