Fawaz kills and poses with a ram

robglosta

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh who gives a ****?

I think people ought to be more concerned about 250 girls getting kidnapped in Nigeria or Malaysian aeroplanes disappearing in the Indian ocean. Or even 5000 migrants trying to get into the country via the euro tunnel.

I think it's disgusting you'd be concerned about a missing aeroplane when there's so many people who don't have access to drinking water and Iran is taking steps to acquire nuclear weapons.

Did you like that taste of your own medicine?

Some people need to get a grip. That dead ram pic was posted up along with a few others, so it blatantly wasn't an attempt to troll the Derby fans. Fawaz was just posting some pics of what he'd hunted. You may not agree with the act of hunting itself, but I don't think he's done anything illegal here, and he's not the first to post pics like that online. Now the ruddy "flagman" wants the pic deleted, The FOOTBALL LEAGUE to take action (!) and urges Rams fans not to retaliate? Jesus wept mate, calm down.

As for our gal Nat Jack - yet another example of journalists making something out of nothing. But y'know, we alls got to get those click-through rates and social media engagement figures up...

Some people need to get a grip. That dead ram pic was posted up along with a few others, so it blatantly wasn't an attempt to troll the Derby fans. Fawaz was just posting some pics of what he'd hunted. You may not agree with the act of hunting itself, but I don't think he's done anything illegal here, and he's not the first to post pics like that online. Now the ruddy "flagman" wants the pic deleted, The FOOTBALL LEAGUE to take action (!) and urges Rams fans not to retaliate? Jesus wept mate, calm down.

As for our gal Nat Jack - yet another example of journalists making something out of nothing. But y'know, we alls got to get those click-through rates and social media engagement figures up...

I agree entirely.

From the perspective of hunting trophies by the way, a couple of the bucks are just about average, but the general trophy quality on show in those photos is pretty crap. Clearly not that good at his hobby, still everyone needs one.

Also, unless he's going to eat the sheep (he posed with 3 rams and one sheep) and the antlered doe/very young buck (can't tell which, at bottom left of the group photo) he'd get a bit of a wrist slapping at most hunting resorts (It's illegal in a lot of places but as he's posted the image online I'm guessing it's legal wherever he's at). To be honest most places would be generally unhappy with one person hunting that much.

Fawaz is a clown, everyone accepts that to some degree, even our friends down the A52. They'll take his money much like we would, and just hope he doesn't **** the bed too badly before he moves on.

I can't stand the haters on either side, it might be my age. This picture sums up a proper rivalry to me, just knowing when it's time to stop.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/21/shaun-barker-derby-county-top-and-bottom-leg-held-together-by-skin#img-2

Let him shoot things, let him desecrate the history of a once proud club, he's a no-mark gobsh1te spouting his hopelessly out of place puerile nonsense in ever increasing desperation to pander to those he thinks best represent 'his' club.

For me, I love a rivalry with those I can work next to, share a beer with, to revel in the wins and ache with the defeats. Know that we are forever step brothers from the same father Clough and our true rivalry needs to be protected from the boneheads who are too thick to understand it.

I think a lot of folk are going waaaay over the top with this.  

There's a few certainties in life such as the sky being blue, water being wet and Fawaz making himself look a t!t in order to ingratiate himself with a few thousand gumps.  Besides it's nowhere near as barbaric as his purple jumper...

I've used my position as DCFC Fans owner and contacted Downing Street this afternoon asking if Mr Cameron has anything to say on the situation. I'm awaiting a reply.

I am also in the middle of writing to Mr Putin over in Russia for his thoughts but the Google translator is being a bit wonky

If Flagman's earnest calls for calm amongst the Derby faithful go unheeded, we can only pray that James Brown is raised from the dead to perform a concert which can can be televised across Derbyshire

(one for for the for the oldies there)

;)

Remain calm?

I take issue with the fact that a rich idiot thinks it's cool to not only kill wild animals, but pose with their corpses and post the resulting photos online. 

The fact that its the Forest owner posing with a Ram (amongst others) is of little consequence to me, and shouldn't be to any level-headed Derby fan. We already knew Fawaz was a bit of a prat, this only confirms it.

Archived