Gaming

SaintRam

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

I had no idea it was about to drop, so missed out. There's still a pre-order option to come from Currys & Argos I believe?

I'm not sure if I'm going to go ahead with trying to get one or not, I'd be having to buy a new TV to make it worthwhile anyway so that's an few hundred quid to add to the cost, and I've not really been much more than a casual gamer for the past few years.

Think Curry’s is up but the website dropped it’s arse. 

Argos pre-orders are from tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Its very easy to get Derby promoted imo.

Good squad and 10m transfer funds, 12m if you say you'll finish top half.  Good Luck!

Yeah, it is. Did it first time signing a young striker called Youan from France who was an absolute goal machine. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Yeah, it is. Did it first time signing a young striker called Youan from France who was an absolute goal machine. 

Can't remember tbh its been a while.  I do recall starting from the back though and signing a GK and DC - existing players Lowe, Buchanan, Bogle and Clarke were awesome all season ?

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Can't remember tbh its been a while.  I do recall starting from the back though and signing a GK and DC - existing players Lowe, Buchanan, Bogle and Clarke were awesome all season ?

Signed this guy from Vfl Bochum called Armel Bella-Kotchap and he's an absolute beast of a centre back. Going strong in the Premier League now too.

25 minutes ago, Srg said:

Signed this guy from Vfl Bochum called Armel Bella-Kotchap and he's an absolute beast of a centre back. Going strong in the Premier League now too.

Hope you signed Danny South, otherwise I'll tweet him and let him know you don't really love him.

Rocket League is free to play as of today, and can be acquired on the Epic Games Store. Even if you don't want to play Rocket League, you might want to add it to your library: Doing so before October 23 at 11 am ET will get you a £10 Epic Store coupon to spend on another game ?

https://www.pcgamer.com/rocket-league-is-now-free-and-you-get-a-dollar10-coupon-for-grabbing-it/

On 23/09/2020 at 20:29, maxjam said:

Rocket League is free to play as of today, and can be acquired on the Epic Games Store. Even if you don't want to play Rocket League, you might want to add it to your library: Doing so before October 23 at 11 am ET will get you a £10 Epic Store coupon to spend on another game ?

https://www.pcgamer.com/rocket-league-is-now-free-and-you-get-a-dollar10-coupon-for-grabbing-it/

That bad, they are now paying people to play it ?

1 hour ago, maxjam said:

Haha

Well technically you don't even have to play it - or even install it.  Just add it to your account and take the £10 to spend on something else you do want!

Just trying to get the download numbers up ?

Been my relaxing background game since a couple of months after it came out (although weirdly stressful lately as I teeter around the precipice of GC); good timing for an injection of more players. The tournament revamp looks interesting too but I'm not sure if I'll give it a go or not.