Gaming

SaintRam

11 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

What's a good free game for android? I'm bored with solitaire. 

I popped in to a Phoneshop this morning to enquire for you. I was told Solitaire was the only game in town. Littlehampton is quite a small place though. Perhaps try one of them big cities.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loot boxes going to be part of the gambling act review - I’m guessing over 18s only will be only purchasing them and they’ll be under regulation as there’s currently none for them in the UK - along with Skins Gambling sites.

Edited by Mafiabob

8 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Loot boxes going to be part of the gambling act review - I’m guessing over 18s only will be only purchasing them and they’ll be under regulation as there’s currently none for them in the UK - along with Skins Gambling sites.

Have Fifa Packs been included? I’d imagine they’ll be up for discussion before long.

Good grief Cyberpunk is bad. It's nothing to do with the bugs, they are present, but they will be patched. Its open world is so dull. The city looks wonderful, but there's very little to do outside of quests and you're given no reason to explore. Emergent gameplay is pretty much non existent due to how poor the AI is. I guess this is kind of pointless because anyone vaguely interested will already have purchased, but don't buy this at full price. Firstly wait until they patch the bugs, but more importantly it simply isn't worth £50. If you wanted an on rails experience where you just chug through quest after quest then it's decent, if you expected anything more then it's massively underwhelming.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Good grief Cyberpunk is bad. It's nothing to do with the bugs, they are present, but they will be patched. Its open world is so dull. The city looks wonderful, but there's very little to do outside of quests and you're given no reason to explore. Emergent gameplay is pretty much non existent due to how poor the AI is. I guess this is kind of pointless because anyone vaguely interested will already have purchased, but don't buy this at full price. Firstly wait until they patch the bugs, but more importantly it simply isn't worth £50. If you wanted an on rails experience where you just chug through quest after quest then it's decent, if you expected anything more then it's massively underwhelming.

Already reduced and can be picked up between 30-40 quid. Not my normal kind of game as I need pick up and go due to time constraints, but it's sounds as though a lot are disappointed with this release and was looking at it to play over Xmas period.

With no PES this year will have to stick to Warzone, although also liking streets of rage...old school :-)

The Epic Sale has started along with their 15 free games giveaway...

Today's free game is Cities Skylines - knocking on a bit now, but a damn fine game non-the-less ?

The sale is excellent value as well, good discounts on many games and unlimited £10 vouchers to further reduce the price of games costing £14.99 or more.  Just picked up Destroy All Humans for £6.50 and Star Wars Squadrons for £10.99 and they won't be the last I buy before the sales over!