Gaming

SaintRam

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Skyrim HD, remastered Crash Bandicoot, Dawn of War 3.

Loving E3 this year.

Haven't seen much of E3, been far too busy. Will look through it all, likely at the weekend. Will probably watch the full press conferences, heard a lot of good things through twitter.

Very excited about The Last Guardian finally getting a release date. I've been excited about that ever since I was climbing giants in Shadow of the Colossus. 

On 13/06/2016 at 17:57, Papahet said:

Like it!

Could be a good new addition if done properly like NBA 2K games. However, could become a 'try it once' if you use the same character going through the same situations.

I hope they continue to tweak other aspects of the game too, and not use this to mask the fact that its the same game as this years instalment.

On 13 June 2016 at 17:57, Papahet said:

Like it!

Was a good trailer but is this still be a pro? I was hoping they removed be a pro to be honest. I never play it and no one I know does. Its boring just controlling one player I get frustrated sharing half the team when playing co-op!

On 14 June 2016 at 10:36, Animal is a Ram said:

Skyrim HD, remastered Crash Bandicoot, Dawn of War 3.

Loving E3 this year.

So happy about the Skyrim news, mainly because being a console gamer, I've never had the chance to play with mods. I honestly think that Skyrim is the best game I've ever played, as the vastness of the world, the amount of quests you can do and the tendency to always surprise you no matter how long you've been playing, make it an absolutely fantastic experience. For years I've been envious of all the PC gamers with their mods, now it's time for consoles to get their turn?.

53 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

So happy about the Skyrim news, mainly because being a console gamer, I've never had the chance to play with mods. I honestly think that Skyrim is the best game I've ever played, as the vastness of the world, the amount of quests you can do and the tendency to always surprise you no matter how long you've been playing, make it an absolutely fantastic experience. For years I've been envious of all the PC gamers with their mods, now it's time for consoles to get their turn?.

Can anyone translate for an oldie? tbf I've got some games on me phone....... chess and checkers :blink:

11 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just remember, if you don't have them, to buy all the expansions. The cost of them in order to get the free upgrade will be far less than the cost of the remastered game.

10 hours ago, froggg said:

Can anyone translate for an oldie? tbf I've got some games on me phone....... chess and checkers :blink:

PC games have often been modified (modded) to change the base game, usually to add/remove/replace content or make it more of a challenge. Or in Skyrim's case.. replace dragons with Thomas the Tank.

Historically, its only been PC games purely because its that much easier to get at the files and structure behind the game, whereas console games have it all locked away on a disc. However due to the popularity, and many console users asking for it, its becoming more prevalent.

Does this clear it up, oldie? :p

On 5/25/2016 at 22:43, Walsall_Ram said:

The Division had a pretty nice free update this week.

Different daily/weekly missions which aren't story missions. Updated Dark Zone and higher ranked loot.

Mobs got tougher though, so team work is more key.

RIP Solo play.

Oh and you can cut the extraction too, which is fun.

This might be covered in this thread but is The Division worth playing offline only?

On 5/26/2016 at 04:44, AmericanRam said:

Really looking forward to the Blood and Wine dlc releasing Tuesday for Witcher 3.Anyone else getting it?

I'd never heard of The Witcher, having watched that video I am not sure I'd like it.  What do you reckon if I like games like Fallout 4, Uncharted, GTA...