Gaming

SaintRam

I've not had any issues at all since getting it. Sometimes when I don't fully shut my console down and then come back to it and go on it, it says I'm not connected to servers, but to fix this I just go back to dash board and properly quit the game and boot it up again.

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

I've not had any issues at all since getting it. Sometimes when I don't fully shut my console down and then come back to it and go on it, it says I'm not connected to servers, but to fix this I just go back to dash board and properly quit the game and boot it up again.

8 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

PS4 suffered from it being a free game on PS+ but it took a good week or so for the servers to be fixed. A group of us tried to play as a party for the first couple of days after release and it couldnt matchmake or anything. 

Great game when its working though

Finally got online, scored the winner with 9 seconds to go on my debut:p

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Gaming is for sofa's and 40"+ screens, not desks, keyboards and mice.

I play Rocket League on my PC from a sofa, looking at a 40" monitor, with a controller :p  

Just now, Srg said:

Not a lot. 

Real reason is my PC isn't good enough and I just prefer consoles. 

That's fair. I have an Xboxone, a Ps4 and a PC but games run much better on PC and of all the exclusives I tend to prefer games exclusive to PC. The only games I own on PS or Xbox are exclusives, last of us, killzone, halo etc. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I play Rocket League on my PC from a sofa, looking at a 40" monitor, with a controller :p  

May as well get a xbox then!

Thing I also don't like about PC gaming is the hassle of upgrading the thing every couple years to run the latest games, not to mention having to use Windows which is such a ball ache itself

Just now, Daveo said:

May as well get a xbox then!

Thing I also don't like about PC gaming is the hassle of upgrading the thing every couple years to run the latest games, not to mention having to use Windows which is such a ball ache itself

Of course, windows is always there and if you don't like it you can't avoid it. But how often you upgrade depends on what you do with your original build. The computer I'm using still runs almost every game on max settings and I built it 2-3 years ago now, and I'm not very good at it. A friend of mine has used pretty much the same un-upgraded system for 5 years now. When I decide to upgrade I'll build a whole new computer and hand this one down to family :p 

The upgrading is an expensive business, I always don't like the lack of user-friendliness... the amount of messing you have to do just to get some games to work is ridiculous.

Also, don't forget some of the horrendous PC ports about.