The Ashes

Ovis aries

I'm not convinced either but he battled today with a bit of luck granted. 

Root is getting to be World Class though all of a sudden. 

Do not miss the fact that Joe could easily have been out at least to maybe three times, it6s been a fine line all day . 

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11139359_10155933406785578_6911148973493

Looking at this, isn't this true in most test matches? There's nothing on it to suggest the time-frame or runs scored. Most teams go all-out at some point :p

I think it's important to know that the only interesting sporting thing which is gonna happen in Nottingham this season is the cricket...

and Derby winning there, Ward scoring a hat-trick of own goals making international headlines.

NO! I still like Wardy... 

Would rather he just was injured for the games we play them...

You like him so you want him to get injured? I want him to score for us. I think I'm more caring.

You like him so you want him to get injured? I want him to score for us. I think I'm more caring.

I just want him to have a little niggle so he can't face us... And the idea of him getting paid and adding NO value to the gumps is quite nice too...

Ashes boys not dogs.

Alright grumpy

Think anything we get today will be a nice bonus TBH... Can't see the Aussies scoring any more than 250 in the 2nd innings... Trent Bridge is difficult enough to score on at the best of times and this is NOT the best of times for them... Plus Broad will be gagging to get at them again... and the other lads will be gagging to try and make sure Broad doesn't get all the wickets!

If Stokes and Buttler can put on 60 odd between them and the back order guys can pick up another 40 I think we won;t have to bat again...

As someone who only takes a fleeting interest in the cricket.. 

What happens if you buy a ticket for Day 5, and it doesn't run its course? Do you get a refund, or is it bad luck..

You get a refund for days 3 and 4 not sure about day 5 

Day :3 or 4 might be an issue also in this game. 

Archived