The Ashes

Ovis aries

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this pitch? Are they actually serious? 

Australia need a good partnership here, and without Rogers, Warner or Smith I really can't see it. 

I think you need to wait until both sides have had a dig.

Say an hour after lunch.

I think you need to wait until both sides have had a dig.

Say an hour after lunch.

This pitch is a joke. What even is that thing? There's a green strip alone a good bowling line, cracks and it's bright green in front of the stumps. There's a better pitch at the park across the road from my house. 

Oh well, at least it's in English conditions, England should put on a better score than anything Australia are going to manage. 

At this point I'd honestly be surprised with Australia setting 60. 

Whilst I'm Australian, I'm really hoping that when England go in that it's not a repeat of whatever this is. The last thing Test cricket needs is a 1 day 4th Ashes Test. 

This pitch is a joke. What even is that thing? There's a green strip alone a good bowling line, cracks and it's bright green in front of the stumps. There's a better pitch at the park across the road from my house. 

Oh well, at least it's in English conditions, England should put on a better score than anything Australia are going to manage. 

Mardy Bum.

Whilst I'm Australian, I'm really hoping that when England go in that it's not a repeat of whatever this is. The last thing Test cricket needs is a 1 day 4th Ashes Test. 

Its not the pitch it's the overhead conditions and the bowling and slip catching. 

Australia are not batting well either and Clarke is lucky he's still there. 

Cloud  cover and air conditions are just right for swing bowling 

Bowlers bowling length and line .

Good toss to win 

Its not the pitch it's the overhead conditions and the bowling and slip catching. 

Australia are not batting well either and Clarke is lucky he's still there. 

Cloud  cover and air conditions are just right for swing bowling 

It's because it's England , if this was Starc and Hazelwood people would be raving about it .

Archived