SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So basically you #ITKers are the pains in the butt who Mel Morris was saying are costing Derby a fortune by blabbing about the club's interest in players, causing the asking price to rise?

Hang your heads in shame.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically you #ITKers are the pains in the butt who Mel Morris was saying are costing Derby a fortune by blabbing about the club's interest in players, causing the asking price to rise?

Hang your heads in shame.

does make you wonder what staff members from within DCFC are blabbing

If I was Mel I would tell one person and one person only (Obviously include Clement and Rush) then see if it magically gets into the press.

Of course it maybe the manager telling the press who knows playing devils advocate here.

I'm predicting he will sign on Wednesday

Can't see it myself. Perhaps today, or tomorrow #moreITK

Seen a worrying trend on here of some posters calling him Andi. That sounds a bit gay.  I wouldn't want any of his fellow professionals referring to him as Strudel Boy.

Of all our signings (completed or proposed) this one for me is the most exciting. I think playing off Martin in particular, in a central role, he will be fantastic in this division.

I transferred and have never looked back. Too much bickering on the 'other one' caused by a certain poster.

I too switched. Always thought this was too busy to be able to keep track of threads so joined DM. Decided to get out after they tried to force you to pay to use the site.

Thank god for Daveo

I too switched. Always thought this was too busy to be able to keep track of threads so joined DM. Decided to get out after they tried to force you to pay to use the site.

Thank god for Daveo

Start charging him Daveo.

Archived