welcome paul clement

B4ev6is

I think you need to get us promation but we all understand it will not happen over night. If your reading this take some advice we have some talented young players that will give there all. But also have a look at the players already here. But also bring in some top notch players who you think can improve us. In defance and midfield and strikers.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to get us promation but we all understand it will not happen over night. If your reading this take some advice we have some talented young players that will give there all. But also have a look at the players already here. But also bring in some top notch players who you think can improve us. In defance and midfield and strikers.

​If hes reading this for advice, i think we're doomed

Don't worry B4.  I bumped into Mr Clement about 30 minutes ago at Bluebells Farm in Spondon and mentioned he should take a look at the forum.  He seemed very intrigued at the thought of all the teams woes being cured by the astute tactical analysis rants of average fans,  He reckons with our input we could rival the Invincibles of Arsenal and the current Barca team's success for years to come #haladerby #itk

TobyWanKenobi

I think you need to get us promation but we all understand it will not happen over night.

Yes, it takes a season. That's how it works.​

Mr Clement, Paul if I may, if you're reading this, I'll be disappointed as you should be either:

a. Packing your hankies etc in your suitcase.

b. Checking out the list of targets we have.

c. Buying a straw donkey to bring back. (No Keogh jokes please)

Best regards,

Boycie.

x (forgot a kiss on the bottom)

Mr Clement, Paul if I may, if you're reading this, I'll be disappointed as you should be either:

a. Packing your hankies etc in your suitcase.

b. Checking out the list of targets we have.

c. Buying a straw donkey to bring back. (No Keogh jokes please)

Best regards,

Boycie.

x (forgot a kiss on the bottom)

​Didn't realise you knew him that well.

some fringe players from PSG and Galactigo's, does Fernando Hierro speak English ? wouldn't be a bad assistant

​Well he used played for Bolton so that'd be 'YES HE DOES SPEAK ENGLISH'

Archived