The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daggers might be more effective 

I've heard of people that used to sew razor blades into the peak of their flat caps and then grip the back of the cap and swing it across the face of whoever they were fighting. You could do the same with the scarf but i reckon it would need to be weighted to get a good swish on it.  Give it a go and let me know how you go on. Don't use BIC's though because they are crap.  

You sing on your own.

you siiiiiiiiiinnnnnng on your oooooooownnnnnn!

I'll sing on my own, I'll sing on my own, 

I've got a plastic comb, and no bl00dy hair,

But I'll sing on my own, combover and a heavy scarf whacking off my head,

I'll sing on my own, I'll sing on my own

Or

Got no hair, I don't care, do dah, got no hair, I don't care do dah.......but loads of combs doh dah.....

The Megawhore - Megastore, its the club whoring itself out with its various tatt etc

Hoping my ride on the Mega(whore) bus to Uddersfield is as entertaining as the Megawhore, tat all over the bus, upstairs and downstairs. Hope Reg Varney is driving the bus!

"Oi Butler whose the bird on the back seat and what does she do?".........

Next stop Horesham!......Ding, Dong!

I've heard of people that used to sew razor blades into the peak of their flat caps and then grip the back of the cap and swing it across the face of whoever they were fighting. You could do the same with the scarf but i reckon it would need to be weighted to get a good swish on it.  Give it a go and let me know how you go on. Don't use BIC's though because they are crap.  

how about these (they are genuinely on Amazon !!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Derby-Extra-Double-Edge-Blades/dp/B007DMU79M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1444028120&sr=8-2&keywords=Derby+razor

image.jpeg

Cracking name as well! I only know about sewing them into the caps because i worked with a bloke that was a Teddy boy back in the 50's, early 60's and he told me that him and his mates did it. They also had them sewn into the jacket lapels so that anybody that grapped them would get a handfull of razor.

Archived