Steele and Simpson also going allegedly

Curtains

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​It's a completely different situation to be fair. 

To a certain point.... But the amount of hate for Mac makes me feel like if Simmo and Steele go.... Does that make them disloyal to Derby too.

Make no bones.... I'm not going to say that they should get hate if they go. I abhor it. However, it has got my goat a bit as I felt Mac got treated a little unfairly. But I've accepted the decision... And had to move on 

To a certain point.... But the amount of hate for Mac makes me feel like if Simmo and Steele go.... Does that make them disloyal to Derby too.

Make no bones.... I'm not going to say that they should get hate if they go. I abhor it. However, it has got my goat a bit as I felt Mac got treated a little unfairly. But I've accepted the decision... And had to move on 

I would imagine Simpson and Steele will be interviewed to see what their feelings are on the situation and asked if they want to stay at Derby and work with Paul Clement. 

If they are keen to stay providing Paul Clement wants them I don't see a problem with that .

They may want to follow McClaren to Newcastle to work in the Premier League providing  Mac wants them. 

We will know either way soon I'm sure but this isn't a loyalty thing IMO. 

I would imagine Simpson and Steele will be interviewed to see what their feelings are on the situation and asked if they want to stay at Derby and work with Paul Clement. 

If they are keen to stay providing Paul Clement wants them I don't see a problem with that .

They may want to follow McClaren to Newcastle to work in the Premier League providing  Mac wants them. 

We will know either way soon I'm sure but this isn't a loyalty thing IMO. 

Me neither... It's the way us fans will perceive it.... That's why I don't understand the Mac was disloyal talk... Good luck to all of them

We should have a half room for half arsed couch potatoes. 

​Take a rectangular room, slice it diagonally - hey presto, pointy room.

We've got one.

I'm expecting some news next Monday as this was in DET six days ago:

"So, it is a case of pulling together all that expertise with some of the backroom staff that are currently at the club, and some additions I will make as well, to help the players."

Clement's first appointment to the backroom staff is Karl Halabi as fitness coach.

Halabi previously worked with Clement at Chelsea and Fulham. He also had other roles at Watford and Reading.

"Karl is coming in immediately," said Clement.

"The situation with other staff will be under consideration. I mean that in terms of those already at the club and those who could possibly come to the club.

"Hopefully I will be a lot clearer on that in the next seven to 10 days."

Clement said he would be speaking to Paul Simpson and Eric Steele about their futures at the club.

I'm expecting some news next Monday as this was in DET six days ago:

"So, it is a case of pulling together all that expertise with some of the backroom staff that are currently at the club, and some additions I will make as well, to help the players."

Clement's first appointment to the backroom staff is Karl Halabi as fitness coach.

Halabi previously worked with Clement at Chelsea and Fulham. He also had other roles at Watford and Reading.

"Karl is coming in immediately," said Clement.

"The situation with other staff will be under consideration. I mean that in terms of those already at the club and those who could possibly come to the club.

"Hopefully I will be a lot clearer on that in the next seven to 10 days."

Clement said he would be speaking to Paul Simpson and Eric Steele about their futures at the club.

​I can see him bringing in a big name ex player for coaching if Simmo is to go, his contact list will be as big as Ken Barlows black book.

Archived