NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 with a 6 if needed... I think we should be able to scrape 10. 

Not it sure when draft will be as wasn't sure if we would get 10!

likely sometime in the evening the week before the season opener

I hear a lot of league have it the Sunday before the first week. Since there's no football on that Sunday, it helps the time pass till the start of the regular season. :lol:

Hey guys I think I may have to bail on the draft next week. Work are shipping me off to Indianapolis for 6 weeks so due to time zones etc I'll be unavailable :(

It's not a problem. If you have any player preferences you can set some rankings up for the computer to draft for you. If not, or your unsure, the computer will auto draft you a team based on nfl.com's rankings of the best players. You should still have a decent team, so don't fret yet. 

It's not a problem. If you have any player preferences you can set some rankings up for the computer to draft for you. If not, or your unsure, the computer will auto draft you a team based on nfl.com's rankings of the best players. You should still have a decent team, so don't fret yet. 

I know who I'd like to pick but what about team balance? Can I select the order I want to pick in? Like give a set of 4 for my 1st pick? I don't want to put a set of RBs in and have a team full of RBs etc ?

And if I get to 3rd round and Gronk is still there I'll be picking him around that time no matter what (or at least plan on doing). I don't want to put him at pick 3, have my 1st 2 picked before it gets to me and end up getting him 1st round.

I know who I'd like to pick but what about team balance? Can I select the order I want to pick in? Like give a set of 4 for my 1st pick? I don't want to put a set of RBs in and have a team full of RBs etc ?

And if I get to 3rd round and Gronk is still there I'll be picking him around that time no matter what (or at least plan on doing). I don't want to put him at pick 3, have my 1st 2 picked before it gets to me and end up getting him 1st round.

I'm sure you can allocate each pick to preferred position.

I get your fear, it kind of works like that, except the computer does kind of ensure you have a player for every position, although your bench may well be made up of one position. The best thing I can suggest is rank the players you defo want for first few rounds, in order. That way you have a decent chance of getting one. If the fear is getting Gronk too early, just rank the guys who should go early before him, that way you won't get him till all the other studs have gone. It's a bit of a pain but there is a way. 

Just seen this. I don't post a lot but been an avid reader for years. I live in NH, USA and would love to jump in if there was an opening in the league. Keep me updated if one opens up.

SRG is running an ESPN fantasy league, and believe is still looking for numbers. Keep an eye on the thread for other stuff going on. Is NH = New Hampshire? What's it like as a place to live?

Yeah - although I've never done NFL fantasy football, so while my knowledge is probably better than that of the premier league, I'm going to meticulously edit my pre-draft player rankings so to not get confused come draft day lol

Archived