NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be fun guys, i'm looking forward to both leagues. I have the apps and will be checking them frequently to see how we're all doing. In the 4 years i've been doing this, 3rd is my worst finish yet I've never ever once made it past the first round of the playoffs. Hopefully, history does not repeat and instead I limp into the playoffs as all my players hit form at the right time and continue to win games well into the post season :)

This is going to be fun guys, i'm looking forward to both leagues. I have the apps and will be checking them frequently to see how we're all doing. In the 4 years i've been doing this, 3rd is my worst finish yet I've never ever once made it past the first round of the playoffs. Hopefully, history does not repeat and instead I limp into the playoffs as all my players hit form at the right time and continue to win games well into the post season :)

Is the NFL app decent then?

Hmm.. Completely forgot about this and autopicked.

Happy with the QBs Luck and Rivers, plus the Eagles' Matthews and NYG's Odell Beckham as WR. 

Need a better RB for the opening two though, Bell is suspended and Terrence West was nowhere last season. Traded to Tennessee, maybe he gets a chance this season. He might well be my first trade.

How accurate are the projected points on the NFL fantasty football.  In both my teams my reserve QB is projected to get more points than my first choice (Cam Newton is my QB2 and Roethlisberger & Romo are my QB1).  Also in my non-DCFC league I have Olsen as my TE but Ertz on the bench is due to beat him on points 12 to 5.

Should I go with my gut, or go with the projected points?

How accurate are the projected points on the NFL fantasty football.  In both my teams my reserve QB is projected to get more points than my first choice (Cam Newton is my QB2 and Roethlisberger & Romo are my QB1).  Also in my non-DCFC league I have Olsen as my TE but Ertz on the bench is due to beat him on points 12 to 5.

Should I go with my gut, or go with the projected points?

Both. It depends why drafted the players in first place. If you drafted Olsen because you know him, then Ertz as backup because he had good projections, go with gut. If both are based on projections, go with the guy that's slated to get more. Be careful though, some projections were made months ago, and aren't always changed to be up-to-date.

I have a feeling Romo will have a field day against the Giants secondary, we look short on quality (as usual). Cam guarantees points through his legs, but it depends on his WR options as to whether he will score enough in the air (they've lost Benjamin for season so that's a blow)

Archived