NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

I'm going to have to auto-pick for tonight then :(

Has anyone had any experience with it picking the team? I mean, obviously I've put in my preferred positions for each round but does it take into account things like suspensions, bye weeks, etc.?

not sure about NFL.com but on ESPN you can position rank your players ahead of the draft so it picks more like your opinions. For example, it might pre rank Brees at 4 or something but you may think he's your 6th best QB, so you can change it. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure about NFL.com but on ESPN you can position rank your players ahead of the draft so it picks more like your opinions. For example, it might pre rank Brees at 4 or something but you may think he's your 6th best QB, so you can change it. 

I like that feature on ESPN, not sure you can do it on NFL...stops you picking a kicker in the 9th round too...

My first fantasy season, someone told me that I should draft a kicker early, and to not worry about running backs because they're always available late in the draft <__<. But I drafted Peyton Manning during his 55 TD season, so I ended up winning despite drafting a hilariously awful team. 

My first fantasy season, someone told me that I should draft a kicker early, and to not worry about running backs because they're always available late in the draft <__<. But I drafted Peyton Manning during his 55 TD season, so I ended up winning despite drafting a hilariously awful team. 

have you ever seen the TV show called The League? Pretty sure you're on it. 

How do I waive people? I need to waive Kelvin Benjamin and Justin Tucker, and get a TE and RB. Autopick was bloody annoying.

Go to my team, click on 'add' tab underneath, then select the TE you want, next screen will get you to drop someone. Then repeat for a RB

If you pick Player A over Player B (in the same position) and player A doesn't play through injury - is Player B auto subbed in like with the Premier League Fantasy Football?

No you need to change players manually. Worth giving yourself 10 mins each week to look at your team, make changes and work out your best lineup for that week

Archived