NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

I'm in the espn league and done a draft for a random league. You can pick preferred positions for each pick. Worked pretty well. Done one for NFL too. Must admit after the fourth round I didn't recognise many names so went for autodraft, but made sure I had set a position for each pick so I could autodraft and not risk getting a bench of wide receivers

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the espn league and done a draft for a random league. You can pick preferred positions for each pick. Worked pretty well. Done one for NFL too. Must admit after the fourth round I didn't recognise many names so went for autodraft, but made sure I had set a position for each pick so I could autodraft and not risk getting a bench of wide receivers

Fair point, done that. On ESPN you can actually leave it all to best available and then set the minimum amount and maximum amount of players you want per position.

SRG is running an ESPN fantasy league, and believe is still looking for numbers. Keep an eye on the thread for other stuff going on. Is NH = New Hampshire? What's it like as a place to live?

Thanks for that. Just signed up for the ESPN one. Yeah I moved to NH 6 years ago working for a club out here. Its a great place to live, especially in the summer months as we are right on the beach, however the winters can be long and brutal.

SRG, Im all registered. Just wondering if the draft order will be pre-determined or will it be randomized an hour before the draft when the Draft lobby opens?

I think the website randomises it but it does do it before the day of the draft so you can think strategy

Thanks for that. Just signed up for the ESPN one. Yeah I moved to NH 6 years ago working for a club out here. Its a great place to live, especially in the summer months as we are right on the beach, however the winters can be long and brutal.

I was working in Rowely MA last year on 3 occasions and one of the trips was during the summer. I took a drive up the coast into NH and can confirm what you're saying is true LOL!

Not sure about the winters but did see the leaves turn during Autumn, stunning

NFL.com fantasy players - Would people want to move the draft to an evening beginning of September when teams will have finalised rosters and therefore we will know the players that are fit/not injured? Also, a side note, I've had a couple of issues with the draft client in the last couple of days, once testing and then actually doing a live draft. It appears a small problem, which they're aware of.

Also, @Srg how are numbers for your ESPN league looking?

Brilliant take up @r4derby. Just 3 spots remaining. 

Good stuff. Glad to hear it. I've held off signing up to give someone else who may not be part of a league yet an opportunity. But the offer remains, if you need an extra body with in a weeks time, I'm in.

SRG - I am happy to sign up for the ESPN one as well but was the same as R4 in trying to let others join in too. Let me know if you need any numbers soon.

will do. 

I'll let people know what numbers we have by the end of the week. 

NFL.com fantasy players - Would people want to move the draft to an evening beginning of September when teams will have finalised rosters and therefore we will know the players that are fit/not injured? Also, a side note, I've had a couple of issues with the draft client in the last couple of days, once testing and then actually doing a live draft. It appears a small problem, which they're aware of.

Also, @Srg how are numbers for your ESPN league looking?

If moved to 6th Sept onwards I'd be fine.

Ok NFL.com fantasy managers, how does Tuesday 8 September in evening sound, around 8? Gives people two days after to set their lineup in preparation for kickoff game on the Thursday, and will hopefully mean all rosters have been set and any key injuries will be known about. Let me know

Ok NFL.com fantasy managers, how does Tuesday 8 September in evening sound, around 8? Gives people two days after to set their lineup in preparation for kickoff game on the Thursday, and will hopefully mean all rosters have been set and any key injuries will be known about. Let me know

not god for me = but ill set up my options and autodraft if neeed.

Archived