NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

We still all up for this?

Can I just make one suggestion on the draft.  90 seconds is not that long!!

Draft will be mid-to-late August, so we still have a way to go. You can occupy yourselves by looking at draft news and rankings on NFL.com, which will help you have an idea of the players you want to target.

This also kind of answers your question/suggestion. 90 seconds doesn't feel long when you're on the clock, but it does when you have to wait for all the other players to draft, possibly up to 13 minutes avergae between each pick (it won't be that long, especially later rounds, but could still be 3-5 minutes) While other players pick, you can be getting your next player lined up, looking at your roster and the areas you need to draft.

If i make one recommendation, go on to the NFL draft website and 'test the draft client' by doing a mock draft. This will get you used to how the client works, and give you an idea of the process.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Not too long to go till preseason starts, which means fantasy leagues all over the place are thinking about drafting. I have set the draft for Weds 19 August at 8pm. Does this work for everyone? I generally find that evenings work best for people, as work commitments tend to be less, and with the draft taking around an hour (if you stay till the end) and only need a device with Internet (desktop/laptop or tablet work best) people can join in whatever else they're doing in the evening.

let us know the dates/days and times that work with your schedules and we'll try and get a time booked in that suits as many as possible

Not too long to go till preseason starts, which means fantasy leagues all over the place are thinking about drafting. I have set the draft for Weds 19 August at 8pm. Does this work for everyone? I generally find that evenings work best for people, as work commitments tend to be less, and with the draft taking around an hour (if you stay till the end) and only need a device with Internet (desktop/laptop or tablet work best) people can join in whatever else they're doing in the evening.

let us know the dates/days and times that work with your schedules and we'll try and get a time booked in that suits as many as possible

Should be fine with me - I've added it to my calendar.

Maybe we should take residence within the match day chat as we do it?

Should be fine with me - I've added it to my calendar.

Maybe we should take residence within the match day chat as we do it?

there is a chat feature on the draft client, so you can keep it all on one screen. If people would prefer though, they can keep match day chat open and use that too, as the draft screen can be a bit overwhelming when first using it (lots of boxes of info)

To those who haven't yet, I do recommend having a test run on the NFL website of the draft client, just to get used to the system.

Archived