NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

Heads up everyone...

ESPN draft will be next Sunday (last Sunday before the Season starts on the 10th). 

What at time is good for everyone? I was thinking 8 or 9pm?

I'm good with that mate. I still (try to) play football on sunday mornings so i can't do that, evening would be much better. if that works for everybody else?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would there be a better day/time? That week or week before?

weekends are better just because I get more time to myself. Youngest is starting high school next week so will be busy making sure his bags are packed and all that stuff, doing my own homework and helping with his and doing the tea for when ladyram comes home from work

weekends are better just because I get more time to myself. Youngest is starting high school next week so will be busy making sure his bags are packed and all that stuff, doing my own homework and helping with his and doing the tea for when ladyram comes home from work

Shall we change it for the weekend evening sometime, either Sat or Sunday evening (not when the ESPN draft is happening but a similar time so people can do both?

ESPN League Update -

Draft is Sunday 6th September 8pm (our time!!)

Draft order will be randomised 1 hour before draft time.

We require 3 more people, these must be registered 1 hour prior to the draft for it to go ahead.

So, anyone who hasn't... Please join using this link:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=714822&k=42a48&d=AAAABAAK6EYAAAff%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAIw0%3D&t=9

ESPN League Update -

We require 3 more people, these must be registered 1 hour prior to the draft for it to go ahead.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=714822&k=42a48&d=AAAABAAK6EYAAAff%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAIw0%3D&t=9

Works for me.

To ensure no clashing between the ESPN and NFL.com leagues drafts, I propose two times for the NFL.com draft:

Saturday 5 Sept at 20:00 BST

Sunday 6 Sept at 21:30 BST

Either we can draft on a Sat evening, or following the ESPN draft on Sunday (depending how long each pick takes, the ESPN draft may still be finishing but players on both can set theirs to autodraft their bench)

Let me know by tomorrow so I can set the new time. Then no more changes, we will just draft!

To ensure no clashing between the ESPN and NFL.com leagues drafts, I propose two times for the NFL.com draft:

Either we can draft on a Sat evening, or following the ESPN draft on Sunday (depending how long each pick takes, the ESPN draft may still be finishing but players on both can set theirs to autodraft their bench)

Let me know by tomorrow so I can set the new time. Then no more changes, we will just draft!

Saturday is better for me

ESPN League Update -

2 more needed. Get involved people.

I can do either of those.  I am as ready for this draft as I will ever be!

I'm going to have to auto-pick for tonight then :(

Has anyone had any experience with it picking the team? I mean, obviously I've put in my preferred positions for each round but does it take into account things like suspensions, bye weeks, etc.?

Sorry about that mate.

auto picking in the past has gone ok. The issue is that the rankings don't usually take into account any recent changes to suspensions or injuries, it just depends on whether NFL.com have updated them recently. I've seen some players ranked low because of injury, so you should still have a serviceable team, plus players on waiver wire who nearly always make the difference come week 2 onwards! (I'm also auto picking one league tomorrow evening due to doing the ESPN one, and not too unhappy as often they pick a more well-rounded team than I do!)

Where do we go to start the draft?  Will it become obvious at draft time or am I missing something?

For the NFL.com one, just load up our league from around half an hour/20 mins before the draft (I'll log on about 7.45) and the main page will have a big yellow button saying enter your draft, or join in, or something like that. You won't miss it. Then when you're on, there's a chat feature so we can chat more on there. Any problems near draft time though, give a shout on here, I'll keep it open so I can help.

Archived