Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth signed Mings and Filippo Costa for the left back spot so I doubt they'll be after Garbutt any more. Martinez probably wants him to go to a Prem club but if none were interested I'd imagine we could get him ahead of most other Champ teams, but that would probably mean Forsyth or Warnock would leave

I'd love Guedioura here. Thought he was absolutely fantastic against us, his pass for the equaliser in the 2-2 draw was a joy to behold.

Have to agree. He always played well for Forest when I saw him and was excellent against us this year.

Bournemouth signed Mings and Filippo Costa for the left back spot so I doubt they'll be after Garbutt any more. Martinez probably wants him to go to a Prem club but if none were interested I'd imagine we could get him ahead of most other Champ teams, but that would probably mean Forsyth or Warnock would leave

Maybe, but I imagine Warnock is a good head to have around the lads off the field, and I wouldn't want to lose Forsyth, probably the best backup LB in the league in that situation. 

Not sure if I would or wouldn't want Garbutt, but I don't think his arrival would necessary bring an end to anyone's time. 

I'd love Guedioura here. Thought he was absolutely fantastic against us, his pass for the equaliser in the 2-2 draw was a joy to behold.

I don't tend to notice opposition players but in the home tie against Watford, Guedoria certainly stood out as one of the best players on the pitch. He worked so hard, tirelessly running for Watford and was central to them both attacking and defensively.

Would be excellent alongside or cover for Thorne.

Thought Garbutt looked very average in the games I saw for U21's - wouldn't add much

We certainly wouldn't be improving on Forsyth's service into the box. Garbutt was extremely wasteful from set-pieces and crosses.

The Times reckon Boro are looking to rival Sunderland for the signing of Stuart Downing... I know why he'd think about going back there but if he'd prepared to drop down a league a cheeky bid would be interesting...

I'm sure the likes of Martin/Weimann/Bent would love a bit of his service!

A fester friend of mine says rumour going round is Wes Morgan is going to be coming to us 3.75 mil 

Or you're falling for the prank.

Alternatives for Shackell if we dont get him...Lewis Dunk, Danny Batth, Liam Moore, Paddy McNair, Craig Dawson or Michael Turner

personally I would like to see Liam Moore but all of these would do nicely and the rumour about 3.75m for wes Morgan bit much for somebody so old  

personally I would like to see Liam Moore but all of these would do nicely and the rumour about 3.75m for wes Morgan bit much for somebody so old  

You do realise it's not even a rumour and it was just a prank. I can't believe our fans are falling for that hahahaha.

Archived