Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a chance of that being anywhere near true.

However just wait for the fans who will say "thought we were signing puyol and we end up with shackle. Still no ambition, though we were serious about promotion".

Not a chance of that being anywhere near true.

However just wait for the fans who will say "thought we were signing puyol and we end up with shackle. Still no ambition, though we were serious about promotion".

I understand the Puyol thread being locked, but there was a photo of him on twitter "apparently" arriving at East Midlands Airport on Thursday morning:

CHyXNZlWwAEqfHI.jpg

Make of it what you will...

I understand the Puyol thread being looked, but there was a photo of him on twitter "apparently" arriving at East Midlands Airport on Thursday morning:

CHyXNZlWwAEqfHI.jpg

That's not East Midlands airport?

That's not East Midlands airport?

I have no idea. Someone on here may know? The accompanying tweet was:

Joe ‏@JoeProblemo Jun 18

"@EMA_Airport: An exciting face has come through arrivals this afternoon here at EMA" #dcfc

However, while it purports to be quoting the East Midlands Airport twitter feed, it's not in their timeline now.

I understand the Puyol thread being locked, but there was a photo of him on twitter "apparently" arriving at East Midlands Airport on Thursday morning:

CHyXNZlWwAEqfHI.jpg

My latest mail order bride wasn't quite as described, granted, but she keeps a tight back line!

Archived